Chapter One: A Team?

In front of a school called Seaside High, a group of students walked in holding books, bags or phones, as they talked.

"Hey have you heard about the red rain that happen in country A?" a boy around the age of fifteen asked while checking his phone. "Yeah, I heard they went on lockdown." said a young girl as she pushed up her glasses. As they walked inside the bell rang, saying their, good byes they rushed towards their classrooms.

           In Grade 12 of class one, a class of twenty could be seen learning, a few minutes later the bell rang indicating recess. Four girls walked out as they introduced themselves.
       "Hi, my name is June Bartel, I am happy to be working with y'all!" June introduced herself with a sweet smile.

        "Annyeonghaseyo, nice to meet you I'm Sierra Lee, half Korean " she said as she bowed at an 80 degree angle.

        "Hayley Anne, everyone knows who l am." Hayley arrogantly said as she flashed an arrogant smile.

         "Well I'm Susan Foxington." Susan said quietly.
After introducing themselves they made towards the canteen. As they sat June asked with puzzlement.

         "Is it true that a student from the Gifted class is joining us?"

        "Yes, and another from class 2." Sierra answered as she opened her lunch box.
       "Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's nice and all, but isn't anyone gonna ask Susan's last name?" Hayley asked as she pointed at Susan.

"Your last name could be somebody's first name, do you see as complaining, plus pointing is rude." June said as she sipped her juice with a eyebrow raised. "Okay calm down." Siera tried meditate the situation.
    "You can't tell me to calm down unless your Saylor Twist, via song!" Hayley said as she crossed her arms. Looking at Hayley the three girls burst out laughing.

"Right, I 'heard' that Country A is under lockdown and, one of our schoolmates parents is stuck there, I feel sorry for that poor ki-"
      Before Hayley could continue a loud voice rang out in the canteen.

"Oh you feel sorry?"