"If in need, ask for back up. Keep in touch with Luca and his team. If in doubt, don't ask for your next move.. act on your own and think for what you think is better." they all nodded.

"Move!" And with Mew's last command, they all went to their respective cars and off they go.

Al, Jackson, John and Luca stood in front of Mew.

"What?" Mew asked.

"We're waiting for your instructions, Boss." Aly asked. He calls Mew 'Boss' whenever they are in front of the troops and when they are in a situation like this. No matter how close they are, Aly knows his place and never forget to show Mew his utmost respect as the Boss of the Jongchés.

"Survive. That's the order." Mew said shocking the four. He then left the place as soon as he uttered those words. A moment after, all of them followed their Boss with a smile on their face.

"He is so sweet." John said earning a smack from Jackson. While they just laughed hopping their own cars.

Aly hopped the car where Mew is, while Jackson, John, and Luca went on their own.
They gave each other a signal nod before they drove away.

It was already eleven eve and the entire surrounding is dark. Jackson and his team is assigned to guard the mansion. Some are at the playhouse. John and his team was assigned at the port. Team Charlie was instructed to guard their barracks all while keeping in touch with the other teams assigned in different countries that had received containers. Luca and his team is in touch with all the team leaders. They are the one giving heads up and information about their enemies whereabout.

Mew and Aly are on their way to Scorpions hide out.

Their mission is to get the detonator of the bombs. Due to the spy they sent, Scorpions will be sending their mens to attack the port, barracks, mansion and the playhouse. They will attack those places infested by Jongchés.

Mew and Aly, together with Luca, had studied their moves and tactics long before. The attacks was not to make Mew reveal himself but to distract them enough by the time of bombs explosion. The Scorpions had long accepted defeat from Jongchés upon taking over on the underworlds power. With this unfortunate fact, they had pulled their last resort of dirty plan.. and they summon world war.

Jongchés dominates the Mafia world, and that alone made the other greedy gangs jealous and begrudging. With Drakes erudition, sagacity and great management, the power they have gained was synonymous of ruling the country and everything in connection. They were able to expand their power on their legal businesses, tapping into the armed forces was a big step to recognition of the power and the constitution that the Jongchés held. This has made the Scorpions starve for Drakes head.

"France, clear.."

"Italy, clear.."

"US, clear.."

"Greece clear.."

Mew and Aly's attention went to the team leaders who reported, through earpiece. It was their plan that the team will head back to the base to back them up after turning over the containers.

Mew then signaled to enter the place. They drove near the hideout and Aly went out of the car wtih the troops following behind him gaining the attention of the armed people outside the gate. It seems like they are waiting for their arrival judging on their unsurprised looks, making Mew and Aly smirk.

Upon entering, they saw a man who acts almighty sitting on a dark golden chair that came somewhat a throne.

"Drake! Finally, we met." The man said still remained seated on his chair.