The Divorce

Aaron wakes up to see Aphmau gone.. "were can she be now?" He asked as he gets up and out of the bed.  He goes downstairs to make coffee, but she isn't there.  Her car was gone and the house was quiet.  Out of no where Aaron gets a message. It was from Ein.  It read: I got her now mauhahwu.  Aaron slams the phone down breaks it with his strong muscles and abs.  He grabs his car keys and drives to the cave.  He ran in "you little butthole" he yelled,the word butthole echoed.  He saw Aphuma and Ein playing family but the mom and dad were stuck.  He was sad.  It reminded him how he caught his mom and his dad's best friend going at it at the gender reveal party at his sister wedding. Zane grabbed him by the red unzipped jacket, that was showing his abs, pulled him close to him. "We waited for you" he said his hot breath going on Aaron's lips.  "Who is we—" he couldn't finish Zane was pulling him and running out of the cave.  When Zane made it out, he let go.  He hugged Aaron so hard that it felt like he could bust at any moment.  "Zane.." he didn't know how to say what he wanted to say. All of those years thinking about leaving Aphmau for Zane came to him and he formed a sentence. " I love you" he said.  Zane was quite for a minute still hugging him. "I am so sorry for this, Aaron" Zane said. Aaron could feel Zane's cold and wet tears falling from his cheeks to Aaron's arms. What did he mean by that? Than that is when he felt it. Aaron felt a explosion pain inside his rib cage. He looked down to see a knife with blood in his rib.  Zane was the one holding the knife crying and twerking while he pulled the knife out and stabbed Aaron again cutely in another place on his body.  Aaron felt blood come up from his mouth and indeed he was coughing up blood. Aaron fell to the ground blood all over his red unzipped jacket that showed his muscles and abs.  "Why did you do this?" He said as blood was flowing out of his mouth and body. The last word he heard was: "Kawaii~chan made me, please forgive me my love".  The next day Ein and Aphmau get married and had wolf babies 5 of them. Kawaii~chan went on to be a mafia boss where she has killed over 100,000,000,000,000,000 people. Including Garroth, Katelyn, and Travis. The people in her mafia are Dante, Lucinda, and Zane plus 100,000 more people.  Alexis and Kyle had 4 kids but they hate each other so every month they switch.