Not a father || Ep.1

"Cale.. Son, I'm sorry but I cannot do anything about the guy who had beaten you up.." The count mumbles as he lower his head

Cale frown, This so called father of his cannot do anything to the person who had beaten up his own son? Cale stand up and look at the count with a angry look

"YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO THAT BASTARD JUST BECAUSE HE IS STRONG!?!!" Cale shouted

"Cale. He can out power the whole Henituse knights!"

"Ha.. Hahaha! THOSE KNIGHTS ARE AS USELESS AS YOU ARE!!"

The count cannot hold it in and snap. He slap Cale.. Cale was shock at the sudden action but quickly put his stoic face up

"Hahh. What a wonderful father!" Cale spoke with a fake surprised tone

The count got back to his scenes and felt guilty. Cale then smile like crazy.

"You not just ABANDONED ME when I was literally 4 or 6 years old, LETTING ME SUFFER and not asking if I'm okay after mother's death, ask me to accept the fact that you got married and didn't ask how I feel about it, LET ME GROW UP WITHOUT A FATHER even if YOU ARE STILL HERE AND BREATHING, you let that guy beaten me up and not stoping him and now you also slap me. What's next? KICK ME OUT or better KILL ME?"

Those words black out the count, It's truth because it left him speechless. Cale felt a part of him was satisfied. He have been keeping this to himself but now he can finally stand up and say it.

Even if his so called father will kick him out he doesn't give a shit. He had enough! He was already broken inside.. He is already gone far.

"Let's go back to what we used to. Don't interfere with my business and pretend that I do not exist. Don't give me any money of you want and kick me out if you want." Cale spoke with his monotone voice.

Before the count even reacts Cale already run away as fast as he could.

-
Cale is now at the late countess's garden.. This place, a place that used to be bright, full of happiness and shine brighter than the sun itself but now look at this..

It's dark. Darker than the night sky itself. As Cale silently cries a hand reach out on his waist and hug him from behind

"Now, now~ don't cry, you do not looking pleasuring with those ugly sobs." The misterious person whisper to Cale's ears

Cale frown.

"S-Shut.. hic...hic.. Up! Y-YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT FEEL!!" Cale shouts

The person then let's go of Cale's waist and sit next to him. The person then smile darkly and pats Cale's head.

"Of course, I don't. I don't have a shitty father like yours. I don't even have a father to begin with~"

"C-CAN'T.. hic- YOU hic...hic.. JUST S-SHUT UP!?!!"

The person roll their eyes.

"You are too weak. How can you beat that guy?"

"..."

"See? You must be strong to beat him!"

"L-Leave hic.. me.. alone."

"Saying that? Remember without me you are nothing but a cold, rotten and dead corpse by now. So don't be so cocky, my dear Rose~"

"F-Fucker..."

"Weak idiot."

"Stupid- hic.. white shit..!"