CHAPTER - 34

AUTHOR'S POV

In the Singhania mansion, all members were at home today.

In the drawing-room, the Singhania Men were talking about business while Anjali and her daughter-in-law Zaisha were in another seating area talking about Kia's birthday that was going to come soon.

"Where's Shravya?"Suddenly Advik asked as he realized he had not seen her since breakfast.

"She's gone out with Adhira," Siddharth says.

Then they went back to talking.

Later in the evening when the whole family was present except for Adhira and Shravya.

Anjali began to worry.

There was complete chaos in the house.

They were supposed to be home by afternoon and now it was already 7:00 in the evening.

They weren't lifting their call as well.

Everyone began searching for them.

There was no news still.

Everyone was worried and restless.

That is when a call arrived on the landline of the house.

"2 Singhania girls, Big price. They'll be worth the sale"That is all the voice told and the call was cut.

Siddharth dashed out of the house.

He, his friends, his brother, and all the other bodyguards went in search of them.

NEXT MORNING

There was still no news of them.

Somehow it had reached the ears of the Vermas.

They reached the Singhania mansion in the morning.

All of them were shocked to see Anaya with them.

But they didn't bother much about that as their main goal now was finding the daughters of the Singhania Household.

Even after hours of searching, there was so much news.

Anaya decided to play her card now.

"Maybe she would have run away with her secret boyfriend," She said in a whisper wanting that someone hears but all did.

And then the next minute she was slammed into the wall.

The grip on her neck was so tight that it could kill her.

"What did you say? Adhira is not you. She will never do that"Siddharth said dangerously.

Advik moved Siddharth away from Anaya.

Anaya's mother rushed to her

"How dare you? What was wrong with what my daughter said? That worthless girl has always been a bad influence. Who knows maybe even Shravya followed her path-"Anjali cut her off as soon as those words left her mouth

"SHUT UP! Don't you dare speak ill about my daughters when your daughter is the witch here" Anjali said and then turned towards MR.Verma.

"Take your wife and daughter from here," She says 

"Also Shruti will stay here from today. It's not like she's your daughter. She'll stay with her rightful sister" She says

Mr.Verma looked shocked.

"What is-"Anjali cut them off

"Please do your family drama outside, No one is interested here"

"JAO ABHI AUR KUCH,KARNA HAI KYA TUMHE?"Mr.Verma Shouted

(Is there anything left? You have done enough)

"I'm sorry for what they have said. Adhira will always be my daughter, I've always seen her as one. Please take care and keep her happy. Shruti, Finally I'm sorry baccha. God bless you" He says, tears flowing down his cheeks. He looked at everyone one last time and left.

 He looked at everyone one last time and left