The finale battle

Eleven, hopper, Johnathan, will, Joyce and Nancy all left shortly after. I come out the room and look at mike before drenching him in water.
"Dude what the fuck was that!?" He says looking around. Max and Lucas were stood giggling. So was I. Finally he saw me. "It was you wasn't it."

"Yeah it was me. Next time I'll snap your neck." I said with a smile. He stood their dumbfounded as the sound of a car came from outside.
"Shit it's my brother." Max curses. We all look at Steve as he was supposed to look after us. He signs before stepping outside. Max Mike Lucas and Dustin all went to the window to see what was going on. "Am I dreaming or is that you Harrington?" We can hear billy ask.

"Yeah it's me don't cream your pants."

They begin talking before billy pushes Steve to the ground and steps inside. He then spots Max and Lucas.
"I thought I told to stay away from him max." Billy yells grabbing Lucas and shoving him into a wall. "You know what happens when you don't listen. I break things!" He yelled. He then spots me. "Ah mini Harrington. Your hear." I glare at him. He then looks back over at Lucas.

"Your so dead Sinclair! Your dead." He spits in his face.

"No you are!" Steve pops out from behind billy and punches him. I dash over to Lucas and pass him to max and Dustin. I turn to see Billy punching Steve. I sigh.
"Max you see that syringe over there." I point it a syringe full of a sleeping drug. "When Steve says now inject billy with it." Max nods. "Wanna see a magic trick." I look at Steve. Then I close my eyes. When I open them I'm in Steve's body. I look over to my body seeing it there blood bleeding from the nose, eyes closed.

I sigh kick billy in the balls causing him to kneel over. "Now!" I yell at max. I close my eyes and end up back in my body. Perfect. I see max stab billy. Steve had been knocked out cold. I see max stand over billy with Steve's bat.
"I said do you understand!" She yells swinging the bat between his legs. I walk over to hear billy quietly say he understands.

"Sorry I didn't hear you." I say.
"I understand." He says louder. I grab his car keys that had fallen out of his pockets. "Grab Steve and I'll try not to kill you. Mike grab bandages please." I ask.

Me Lucas and max were sat in front while the boys sat with Steve in the back. "Right let's go." I say as I start the car.

We had been driving for a while when I hear
"Nancy?" In the back. Steve.
"Hey buddy. No no don't touch. He kicked your ass but you put up a good fight." I can hear Dustin say in the back.

"Okay your gonna keep straight for half a mile, the make a left on mount Sinai." Lucas tells me after looking over a maxes map.
"What's going on?" Steve asked in the back looking over at me driving. "Oh, my god!" He cries.
"Steve relax she's driven before." Dustin says trying to reassure Steve.
"Yeah only around a track." Mike complains.
"That counts!" Max says looking back at the boys.

"Oh my gosh!" Steve screams again.
"They we're gonna leave you behind but your sister insisted to take you with us." Dustin say. "I promised that you'd be cool, okay?"
"Whoa whoa whoa whoa. What's going on?!" Steve asked again . He began to annoy me so I pressed down harder on the peddle.

"Oh my god. No! Whoa! Stop the car. Slow down." Steve orders terrified.
"I told you he'd freak out." Mike complains.
"Stop the car!" That was it I needed to say something.
"Everybody shut your god-damn mouths in trying to focus!" I scream.
"Mount Sinai is the next left." Max says to Lucas. Lucas looks out the window and sees it.
"Oh wait, that Mount Sinai! Make a left!"
"What?!" I ask, I couldn't hear over all the bickering in the back.
"Make a left!"
I made a sharp left and everyone started to freak out. I could see Steve squirming around trying to grab on to something as we drove uphill.