Spilling the beans

I saw Steve standing outside his car with a worried face. I hoped in the car and began to weep. I liked it here. We didn't have to tell mum.
"Hey, you okay?" Steve asked me. I assumed he saw me crying.
"Someone found out..." I mumble. Steve looked at me wide eyed before hugging me. "Please don't tell mum!" I cry into his chest. "They know 011!" I say and he looks at me surprised.

"Who was it?" He ask.
"Lucas Sinclair..." Steve nodded. He knew how Lucas new about Eleven from the experience last year. Steve then explained how he, Nancy and Jonathan Byers had fought this monster without eleven."Really!? And you never told me!" I say jealous. That whole drive was full of laughter and tears.

When I got home I went to my room to try and get in contact with somebody. "Helloo~" I say in a sing-song voice.
"Hello? This is Lucas over."
"Oh my Gosh! Hi Sinclair. This is Heather over." I say thankful someone picked up.
"So will you answer my question?" He asked and I knew what he was on about immediately.
"I'm not exactly like eleven.. let's just say.. I'm stronger. I didn't have Dr.Brenner like she did I had Owens. I don't come from the lab and I have multiple abilities such as mind-manipulation, Telekinesis, elemental abilities and teleportation. That answer your question?" I say out of breathe.

"You say to anyone I told you that and your ass is grass, your dead Sinclair got it?" I said to him.
"Huh? Oh-uh yea yea sorry..."
"What do you say? Over!" I jerk. I can hear him sigh at the end of the line.
"Sorry over..." he grumbles.
"Gotta go! Over and out!" I say as I put my walkie down and drift off to sleep. I will show everyone tomorrow...

The next day:

It was 12:30 in the afternoon and I had been dragged along with Steve to apologise to Nancy. "Why do I have to come." I groan stepping out the car in-front of the wheeler house.
I see a curly haired boy walk round the corner of the house. "Oh my gosh child you had just saved me from a lifetime of embarrassment." I chuckle to myself.

"I can hear you you know." Steve whines.
"They for Mr or Mrs wheeler?" Dustin ask walking over to us and snatching the flower Steve had brought out of Steve's hands.

"Wait a sec how big?" Steve asked on the drive back to Dustin house. It got dark quick as it was winter so I fell asleep pretty easily in the back.

"First it was like this." Dusting uses his hands to make a small gap. "Now it's like this." He says moving his hands further apart.
"I swear to God,man, it's just a little lizard, okay?" Steve added not believing anything. Last year was tough for him and it had practically scared him.
"It's not just a lizard" Dustin says loudly causing me to wake up.
"How do you know it's not just a lizard?" Steve asked.
"Because it's face opened up and it are my cat." The rest of the ride was silent after that.

Shortly after, we reached Dustin's house. I groggily got out there back running my eyes.
"Hey Heather!" Steve called after me. I looked at him blankly.
"W-what..." I slur my voice. I was so tired I had gotten no sleep last night. I kept thinking about telling the "party" and max about my powers...

"Get back in the car." He said looking down at me. "Tell them when they need it." I sigh knowing he was right and stepped back into the car lying my head in the window. Slowly closing my eyes and falling asleep...

The next day

Me Steve and Dustin are back out looking for dart.
"Dustin!" I hear it was a static voice.
"Well well well look who it is." I turn to look at Dustin leaving Steve to empty the car. Inside were 3 buckets of raw meat. All to try and lure dart to us.
"Sorry,man. My stupid sister turned it off." Lucas complains over Dustin headset.

"Well, while you were having sister problems m, dart grew again. He escaped and I'm pretty sure his a baby Demogorgon." Dustin explains.
I sigh and look up to Steve who gives me a reassuring nod. I have to tell him. Today...
"Wait what!?" Lucas ask.
"I'll explain later just meet me Steve and Heather at the old junkyard."
"Steve?" Lucas cries.
"And bring your binoculars and wrist rocket!" Dustin talks cutting him off.
"Steve Harrington! Heather's Brother?!"

"All right let's go." Steve says shutting the boot and we each pick up a bucket.
"Just be there stat, over and out!" Dustin complains and we make our way down the track.

After hearing Steve's terrible love advice we had finally made it to the junkyard.
"Oh yeah, Yeah this will do." Steve says pulling his sunglasses of his face. "This will do just fine,"

We dumped the leftover chunks of meat we had left into a pile in the middle when we hear Lucas coming up ahead.
"I sad medium-well!"

We all turn to see max and Lucas.
"Who's that?" Steve asked. I nudge him and walk up to them hugging max.

Me max and Steve began protecting the bus with old scraps of metal while Lucas and Dustin hid behind a car whispering to each other.

"Hey dickheads! How come the only one helping me out with this random girl is my sister!" I hear Steve say to the boys. "We lose light in 40 minutes. Let's go. Let's go u said!" I can hear him yelling.

I hear the 3 boys bickering as I sat in the bus creating a small fire in some dead leaves I found to keep me warm."

Once everyone filed onto the bus me and Steve were sat alone by the small fire.
"So you gonna tell them then?" He ask. I nod my head slowly putting the fire out while doing so. Lucas had gone up to to keep watch, and Max was sat with Dustin.

I lay my head in Steve's chest loving the comfort he made me feel. I saw max went up to join Lucas watch. The ground was cover in a thick mist I made. There are lots off other powers I have but they weren't important.

All of a sudden a screech could be heard from the distance. I look up the ladder to see what Lucas was doing.
"You see him?" Dustin asked Steve peering out the window.
"No"
"Sinclair what's happening!" I yell at him.
"Hold on!" He shouts back. "I've got eyes! Ten o'clock! Ten o'clock!"

"There." Steve mumbles pointing out a baby Demogorgon to Dustin.
"What's he doing?" Dustin asks,
"I don't know..." Steve answers.
"He's not taking the bait. Why's he not taking the bait?" Steve asked nervously.
"Maybe his sick of cow?" Dustin recommended.

I close my eyes and picture the creature in front of me. When I opened them i saw it worked. I successfully took over the mind of a creature from a different dimension!

All of a sudden I see Steve get out the bus. He must have no idea I was in control. I try to keep the creature back from killing my brother but then it all goes black. I pushed past my limit...