I feel my confidence boost at the sight of the affect I have on him, I run my foot up his leg while picking up my menu to see what to order. "You're playing a dangerous game." his voice horse. I decide what I want never stopping my slow torture.. It's fun to play this game with him, I've wanted this man since I can remember and now that I finally have him to myself.. I want all of him.  "are you two ready to order?" a waiter catches my attention making me put my menu down "im sorry didn't we have a waitress?" he smiles with a nod "yes ma'am but unfortunelty she is overfilled with tables so I'll be taking care of you the rest of the way, I hope that's alright?" I smile with a nod "yes that's perfectly fine. Im ready to order.. are. you?" I look over at Jay for the first time since I put up my menu earlier. "yes." he clips a bit breathless sending a warm feeling shooting through my stomach, we both quickly order our food and drinks before turning our attention back to each other. 

"It's our first date and you're making it hard to focus on regular things." I raise a curious eyebrow at him " im not sure what you're talking about, im having a great time." for the rest of the date we go back and fourth between small conversations and sexual stares, once we finished up it was already close to seven only giving us about an hour or so left to do anything. "well how about we head home and spend what time we have left just with each other?" he says starting the car "that sounds like a plan to me but how about you kiss me first." I whisper feeling the heat rise to my cheeks "my pleasure" he murmurs leaning over connecting his lips to mine, his tongue lightly glides across my mouth, I slowly part my mouth giving him access letting our tongues collide. I quickly unbuckle myself wanting to feel closer to him, I part our kiss quickly straddling him and reconnect our lips. His hands travel down to my behind slowly pushing me against his stiff member making me moan against his lips "Jade" he pulls away breathless "you really are amazing you know that? I've wanted you for a long time and I can't wait to have all of you but the first time really shouldn't be in a restaurant parking lot. he chuckles smacking me on the behind making me jump. 

We rode back to the house in a comfortable silence, his hand placed on my knee with his thumb lightly caressing my skin. When we finally get to the house it's seven thirty and I can't help but feel a bit bummed out that this is where our date ends but that one was kind of on me for extending our time at the restaurant.  "so do you need to get ready for when he takes you out?" I smile placing a soft kiss against his lips "yeah I'm just gonna pull on some party clothes, are you still coming with us?" he sighs with a small nod "yeah but I have to head back home and shower and then I'll meet you there." he places a soft kiss on my head keeping his gaze locked on mine "I can't wait to come home to you tonight." I feel my stomach drop with anticipation "I can't wait either, Im gonna wear something special tonight just for you." I whisper.

his grey eyes cloud with desire "You've been teasing me all night so brace yourself." his gaze never leaving mine, his tongue runs over his bottom lip before taking it between his teeth "I just hope you know what you're getting yourself into." I smile before quickly hoping out of the car leaning down to the window height "I'll see you later beautiful." he chuckles taking off. I go into the house quickly running up the stairs after locking the door "okay time to clean up my depression room in ten minutes so I can get ready in twenty!" I groan to myself before quickly picking up the small mess around my room, I run to my closet picking out a tight black leather tube top with the matching leather pants.. I know Im going to hate myself for this outfit but it's too perfect. I quickly change into the clothes taking an extra ten minutes just to get them on but finally managing to get them on with the matching black strapped heals. I pull my hair up into a high pony tail.. aint no way in hell ill have my hair down in this outfit. 

I fix up my makeup reapplying the eyeliner and mascara before applying a light lip gloss. this is an outfit no-one has seen me in mainly because I've never had an interest to dress like this but I mean if Jay was going to tear something off I'd like this to be the outfit plus it matches my underwear and I look hot! I feel my phone vibrate flashing a text from Ian saying he's outside. I quickly grab my small black purse before heading downstairs to the front door, I pull the door open with a smile earning a jaw drop from Ian. "wow I've.. you... that's nice." he stammers referring to my outfit making me giggle "Thank you, you okay?" he nods not looking me in the eye "yeah you just look different." I smile patting his chest as I walked out shutting the door behind me and locking it. "I wanted to try something different tonight since I never dress up for parties." he blows out a breath he had been holding in " well alright then, we should get going." 

The drive to the party was full of jokes and sing alongs to the songs on the radio like always, once we were at the party we hopped out of the car taking in the loud party going on before us "still at it huh?" I nudge Ian "yeah I guess you can say frat brothers are party brothers for life." we walk up to the door only to open it releasing the smell of alcohol and smoke into the air. "Jesus" I giggle waking in with Ian close behind " well, well,well if it isn't Jade Hannon and Ian Lark the inseparable bunch."  Jordan walks up to us smiling "wow so this was you?" I yell over the music "well it was a bit of the whole group. You two want a drink?" he asks us holding up the red solo cup "Sure!" Ian smiles grabbing my hand "come on lets go to the kitchen" he says taking me with him to the drink table. "what'd you feel like drinking?" I shrug pointing at the vodka "how about some vodka and pineapple juice?" he makes a face making me giggle before making the drink. "that's nasty Jade." I roll my eyes taking a sip of the drink "well damn when you make it 99% liquor yeah it is." 

A/N: I hope y'all are enjoying the story, Im having a fun time writing this one. I feel like it may have moved a bit fast but Im enjoying the pace so I hope you are too.