Kyle was now licking his lips, his eyes were closed as Ryan moaned slowly. This was getting ridiculous, was he imaging kissing him? Was that it?

Fuck it, I can't take this anymore...

I cleared my throat and smiled as his feet slipped making him land right on his butt, wincing in pain. He deserved it after all, jerking off to that...

Kyle quickly got on his feet and had his face a few inches from mine in a few seconds, I could smell his mint fresh breath.

That's one thing I loved about him, always made sure to have a good breath in the morning, not like rich boy. Ugh when we kissed yesterday I almost threw up in his mouth. I mean yeah, I know his throat was probably dry from the nervousness but come on, any guy with breath problems carries gum to hide it away, I know I do.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" he asked in a whisper.

I smirked at him glancing down at his crotch. Now that looks yummy!

"Are you seriously asking me that? You're the one who was touching himself in the middle of the hallway while peeping on your "straight" friend." I replied sarcastically. Kyle frowned for a bit, probably thinking about the peculiar way I said the word straight. But come on, the guy actually dyed his hair in the gayest blonde ever. What closeted guy does that, anyways?

"You're a real pervert, I-" I felt a finger on my mouth and saw Kyle's index shutting my lips. He was looking at me with his horny eyes. Understandable since I interrupted him in the middle of a jerk off session.

"You know, sometimes I find myself thinking about something," Kyle started pausing as he kissed my neck. A current of electricity then traveled my whole body as I felt it. That sensation I thought I would never feel again, at least not so soon, not with him. But wait, this must be just a stomachache, I'm not used to eating greasy breakfasts after all. Yeah that's it there's no way there are butterflies roaming my stomach, that's just not possible.

Kyle grabbed my hand and dragged me to a room next to Ryan's closing the door behind us.

"I think about how I would have felt if all of this was happening last year, you know?" he let out.

I smiled a bit feeling my cheeks blush. Wait why was I blushing? Shit.

"Do you think we could have been a couple you and me?" he continued on smiling raising his eyebrows.

I gulped avoiding his eyes at all cost, I did not want to see the look in his eyes for some reason.

"I told you I don't do boyfriends, last year wasn't any different." I huffed in a choked voice.

Kyle nodded before he looked at his wristwatch and smiled "It's still pretty early, a quarter to seven. " My eyes were focusing on his moving lips and I swear, nothing was more gorgeous than those pink pillow soft candy pink lips. I wanted to bite on them, to be lost in them, to be devoured by them.

"Still plenty of time for us to... I mean it has been more than a day right?" I said as I saw his lips curve into that sexy half smile of his. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth. Kyle knew what I was doing and I felt his tongue caress mine right away. I didn't like doing much of the soft kissing. If you're going to kiss do it savagely and with lots of saliva and passion.

Kyle was ravaging my mouth; something he rarely did, usually he would let me be the aggressive one, but this felt so good as well, just letting go. As our tongues danced together I felt myself getting breathless and broke the kiss panting. I slid my finger under the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down revealing his very erect manhood. I sniffed it quickly, taking in the sweet scent of soap mixed with that manly smell that always oozed from his crotch, as I touched the tip I felt a string of pre-cum on my index and sucked it before turning Kyle a bit roughly.