9

Sorry its so late. I got a new computer and had to find my account, then google docs lost all my copy's. I'm so sorry

Teruhashi POV:

When I woke up from my beauty rest I felt at peace knowing I am going to get that little bitch dumped by Saiki and then he will finally say "Oh Wow". It is impossible that my plan will fail, as I am the most perfect girl in the world. I did my morning routine including some eyeshadow and small wing eyeliner, mascara, and lipgloss.

I also braided my hair last night after my shower so my hair would be wavy. As soon as I arrived at school, my fan club showed up and started to compliment me and follow me to my class. When I walked in everyone immediately noticed and quieted down to hushed whispers.

I looked towards Saiki and saw him talking to that man stealing brat. I walked up to them and asked Saiki how I looked. He dared to say I looked fine! Just fine!. I know I look beautiful so I was pissed but I think I hid it well.

Saiki's POV:

In Teruhashi's head she was cursing out Aki and making fun of his looks and personality which is first of all rude and second of all he is one of the nicest and sweetest person I have ever met. So her insulting my boyfriend is a big no no. Especially if she thinks we are going to be friends at all. She was also thinking how I could do so much better and she Is prettier and nicer than Aki ever will be which is just a straight lie.

Aki POV:

Teruhashi was smiling at me but it looked more like a snarl than a smile. I wish I could hear people's thoughts like Ku right about now so I could know what she was thinking. After about a minute of awkward silence she leaned down and whispered something then turned on her heel and slowly walked to her desk while smiling and waving at our classmates.