8

Aki pov:

It has been 2 days since my sleepover at the Saiki household. I'm just grateful his mom let us skip school for two days before she made us go to school today. It is now Thursday and well I'm nervous and I believe I have every right to be. A brat made me be hated by everyone, even the teachers all on my first day. I was making my breakfast when there was a knock on my door. When I opened the door it was Saiki standing there waiting for me.

We made an agreement to teleport together to the alleyway a few blocks from the school. That way we will be early meaning barely anyone will be there. As he grabbed my hand the moment I walked out the door and locked it, when We were in the alleyway. I felt exposed like a baby deer running into a lion's den. The school was tall and silent except for us walking and the rain.

Every once and awhile there would be thunder and strikes of lightning making my anxiety worse. The whole time Saiki was holding my hand and whispering sweet things in my ear because I had my ring on. As we were walking through the halls more people started to arrive, so I asked Saiki to take us to class to be seen by the least amount of people possible.

When we got seated more people started to file into the classroom. When Teruhashi came in and walked straight to my desk, my classmates' happy smiles and chatter turned into hard glares and silent judging.