【15】

Chapter 15

Inside the main house in a room were two women who were looking at each other with so much love and kindness. Kohana was allowed to leave the hospital a few days ago and spend most of her time after school with Akito. Yesterday she got a strange request but did it. She didn't have school and was at 10 AM at the main house. She had many shopping bags on her and carried what looked like a box. Once she arrived, she was greeted by a maid who led her to Akito. 

Inside a room was Akito looking at a book and next to her was a shopping bag. She didn't know how she should feel about it. Shigure confesses his love to her, but the only thing she felt for him was pity. All this time he was like a dog waiting for his owner to give him a bit of attention. She told him that there was another person she liked, and he left without saying another thing.

'' Akito I brought the things you wanted.'' a familiar voice broke her from her thoughts. She looked at Kohana loving. 

''thank you, can you help me with putting everything one? I never wore any of that.''

'' of course. Here I have a small gift, well more like a gift for myself, but you also can use it.'' Akito looked at the box and was greeted by a coffee machine?  

'' I don't even like coffee that much?'' Kohana only hummed and put the things out of the bags.

'' let's get you ready before everyone comes.'' with a roll of her eyes, Akito moved over to Kohana and let her do her work. The Kimono Akito choose was heavy, and she decided that she liked Yukatakas more. There were too many layers, and she was already sweating a little.

'' Akito don't force yourself.'' she heard this sentence every five minute from Kohana who looked at her worried.

The makeup part wasn't that bad, but it felt really weird on her face. What she liked the most however was how close Kohana's face was to hers. She would sneak from time to time a kiss out of Kohana. Before the makeup was finished, both Kohana and Akito got a snack from a maid and on the clock was written 02:04PM. They needed to hurry, or they were going to be late.

Around 3PM everything was finished and Akito looked beautiful. She had a light Kimono on with flowers on it that were lightly sewn on. Her lips were painted a bright red that looked beautiful with the Kimono.

'' you look beautiful.'' Akito blushed and looked at herself through the mirror. She saw, through the mirror, Kohana making her way to the door.

'' where are you going ?'' Kohana smiled at her.

'' I need more coffee.'' Akito nodded and let her leave. Before Kohana left, she pressed her lips against Akito's. Once she left, Akito looked at herself and bite her lip. She could do this.

*With Kohana*

Akito told her she was welcome to join the meeting or whatever it was, but she stayed back. This was something that Akito needed to do on her own, and Kohana would just wait for here. Well, that was what she planned to do, but someone stopped her.

''hm? Aren't you supposed to be at the meeting?'' the former dog only hummed.

''you are taking her away from me.'' Kohana raised her eyebrow and chuckled. The man, not understanding what was so funny.

''you seem to forget that Akito is her own person that makes her own decision. She is a grown woman but never made one for herself...''

'' we both know that at the end she will come to the right person.'' Kohana rolled her eyes and began to walk away.

'' she can choose that for herself, but for now I'm stealing her.'' she made her way to Akito's room and waited for her. On her way, she got a new coffee and was now looking through her homework.

'' why are you always working on something when I see you?'' Kohana had now a smile on her face and kept looking at her work.

'' it keeps me busy... how did it go?''

''well, I think they hate me lesser than before.'' Kohana finally looked up and let a sigh out.

'' Akito I don't think they can ever forgive you for what you did... the only thing that you all can do is move on. You gave them their freedom, but they shouldn't be grateful for that, it's something every human being deserves. Akito that means you are now also free.'' Akito smiled at her.

'' seems like it.''

Their future would be a great one.