Chapter 39

Andra and Savannah's eyes locked as Savannah moved across the room toward them. She looked as she did before she died. "She's here Cameron," Andra whispered.

"Where?" Cameron asked.

Andra couldn't believe it he didn't see her.

Cal and Theo came to stand at the bottom of the stairs with them and having heard Andra tried desperately to see what she was seeing but to no avail.

"There's a shadow figure with you guys," Owen said running into the foyer with them. "It's moving right towards you."

"Where is she An?" Cameron asked again.

"She's right here," Andra said looking into Savannah's beautiful smiling face as the dead girl put her hand out and touched Andra's face lightly.

"Come with me." She said.

Cameron watched in horror as Andra's eyes rolled up and her nose began to bleed

Cameron watched in horror as Andra's eyes rolled up and her nose began to bleed. She began to convulse going over sideways as she did so. Cameron and Cal grabbed her keeping her head from hitting the floor. As they lowered her down her back arched up off the cold damp wood floors. Cameron grabbed her face between his hands and called her name but to no avail as her body continued to shudder and jerk as if she were being electrocuted.

"Andra wake up. Don't do this to me. Not now. Wake up!"

He was inches from her face when he heard her breath catch. He waited watching for the rise and fall of her chest but there was nothing. Her body relaxed and her eyes remained frozen on the ceiling.

Theo screamed her eyes flying to her face. "Cameron she's not breathing! Help her she's not breathing!

 "Cameron she's not breathing! Help her she's not breathing!

Andra could hear Cameron's voice and someone screaming but it seemed like a million miles away. She found herself sitting in the center of Savannah's bed. Savannah was sitting with her. She looked beautiful and healthy.

"I've been waiting for you. I knew you'd come eventually," she said.

"I wasn't so sure. I didn't think we were going to be able to figure it all out."