The second day

{For those who don't know exp stands for experience}

After Jayden went outside he asked for direction and was pointed towards the practice field. When he got to it he saw there was all kinds of things to practice on. First he started with the dummies. When he first swung his sword at them he missed. But the second time he swung his sword hit, and got stuck. When another player saw how bad he was doing he came over and offered to show him how to move correctly. Jayden knowing this would be greatly helpful quickly accepted.

The player taught him that if he wanted to hit his target and not get his sword stuck he would have to move with the sword instead of just standing stationary. He also showed Jayden how to use the sword. One way with two hands and his feet shoulder-length apart when he starts a fight, or one handed with his feet two feet apart. He decided to go with the one handed one. Surprisingly though he was able to quickly learn how to use the sword and within a few hours he was able to practically swing it like a master, but still nowhere as good as that mysterious man.

After training he decided to go into the woods to see if his new skills were any good against a real monster, the low level ones. When he got there he immediately got attacked.

"LVL 5 quick scythe" it was a small monster with a black scythe as its weapon. Jayden jumped forward at it and slashed down. The thing blocked with its scythe and sound at Jayden, and it hit him dropping his health by a couple of points. "Looks like I was lucky to level up earlier" Jayden thought. He decide to try some thing due to his poor swordsmanship, when the thing swung at him again he stepped forward behind the blade and locked his arm over the stick then he jabbed out with his sword and stabbed the thing straight through its heart

" Congratulations you have defeated the area boss" a sign popped up saying. "So that is why it was so hard to beat" Jayden thought. "Reward 20 silver, 200 exp." when Jayden saw that he had gained experience he pulled up his exp. bar and saw that he had 200/10000. "10000, good god that it a lot, how am I supposed to get that" Jayden thought out loud.

"Well you could come farm exp. with me" said a voice from behind him.

Jumping Jayden said, "Who are you "

"Someone who is offering you help,now do you accept or not because judging by what you did there you are pretty strong"

"Oh no, I mean no to that I am strong, but yes to farming exp with you, but one question what it farming", Jayden asked innocently

"What! You do not know what farming is; do you even play video games"

"Well I do, but they are normally about buying upgrades not leveling up, video games that is"

" Okay fine, but farming is when you repeatedly fight the same monsters over and over"

"Oh sure, I will go with you for that."

...after walking for about five minutes...

"Are we there yet", Jayden whined

"No and if you keep asking me that I will cut off your tongue, shoot how tired can you be we have only been walking for five minutes"

"Well I only just started yesterday"

"Oh yeah that reminds me what level are you" the person asked Jayden

"Thirteen" he replied nonchalantly.

"What, how are you level thirteen if you just started yesterday."

"Oh I accidentally went into the only high level forest around here and got attacked by a level 29"

"What " the stranger interrupted

"But luckily a high level player came along and killed it." Jayden continued.

"Wow why didn't you go back see if it happened again"

" Because he told me he would kill me if he saw me near there again before I am ready for it"

"Okay, and we are at the spot"

Jayden looked around and saw monsters of all types monkey, wolves, gorillas, and even some bears.
"Okay be careful, they are all mostly level sevens, but some are level eights, and one of them might be the area boss" the stranger told him

Just then the stranger took off their cloak and their stood the most beautiful girl Jayden had ever seen. She had bright blue eye, her hair was blonde with slight curls and it reached about midway down her back, and she also had a slim build. She wore fitted armor that looked like nothing could pierce it.

"Oh yeah we forgot about introductions" she said her voice higher pitched now, sounding like a sweet melody, "my name is Angel"

A fitting name thought Jayden

"Oh, sorry lost in my thought. My name is Jayden. "

"Just so you know I can read your mind." the girl said

Jayden took a step back looking pale and absolutely horrified.

"Just kidding, or am I, but you never know, so you better not be thinking inappropriate thoughts about me" the girl said play fully.

Jayden decided to start fighting monsters at that point. First he attack a level seven wolf. He jumped at it sword drawn and a sign popped over head "battle engaged". Thinking the wolf had no way to stop the katana he used, but when he got close enough the wolf launched its head forward and bit down on his sword then slung him into a tree. "Oof" he said when he hit. He decided to use more strategy instead. Getting back up he got into position the shot forward. When he reached the wolf he swung his sword at it again, but this time when his sword was caught he equipped the sword he had at the beginning and stabbed it through the wolf. With a growl of anger the wolf leaped towards Jayden where he stood after recovering both of his blades. Seeing the wolf coming at him, Jayden held up both swords in a x-shape. The wolf bashed against them, sending Jayden to the ground as well as the wolf. The wolf managed to scratch Jayden up when it slammed into him, so he was at half health. Before the wolf could get up he rushed over and stabbed it through the heart with both swords. "1 bronze,200 exp gained" said a message that popped up.

With a sword held in each hand Jayden charged a one of the monkey like monsters just as Angel was shouting a warning at him not to. Before he could stop he hit the monkey with one of his swords, and the it started shaking and it's bone started popping and then it started to grow. It grew to about ten feet tall and has muscles running all over its body.

"LVL 10 Fluffy"

"It is just my luck" Jayden said bitterly

Then a sign popped up"noninterference barrier established"

"And it just got worse, but it still does have a funny name."

Figuring he had nothing better to do Jayden rushed the monster swinging one of his swords at its side. The monster seeing the blade coming pulled out a sword of its own and blocked with it. After it it blocked it grabbed Jayden by his head and through him, which seems to be happening a lot. After Jayden landed he noticed that he only had a few health points left before he died. Frantically he searched for something to heal him. He found it in a new window that he just seen. The magic window had two spells in it. One for fireball, and the other for healing. Thankful that he used some of his stat points to upgrade his magic skill he cast the healing spell and it took him back up to half health. Then he used it again and it healed him all the way. Seeing that the monster had noticed that he was still alive and that it was getting ready to attack again he decided to try the fireball spell on it. When he cast it it seemed as if it had no effect on fluffy, but then suddenly all of fluffy's fluffy fur caught on fire and it's health quickly plummeted. "200 silver, 1000 exp gained"

"Wow you actually defeated it" angel said

"Yeah it looks like it is a good thing I spent stat points for magic"

After fighting more monsters the called it quits for the day with Jayden at 2000/10000 exp