Prologue: The walk home

Jayden Huskot was thirteen years old five foot nine with shoulder length blonde hair and blue-green eyes and had just finished off the first tortures day of school of the year. He had just started to walk home, when he started thinking about how great it would be if he could be inside on of his video games that he played. About halfway home he saw a homeless man down an alleyway, when he was walking by the homeless man sundae lay called out his name, "Jayden".
Not knowing how the man knew his name he went down the alleyway to see what was happening. When he got closer to the homeless man he asked, " How do you know my name." All he got in response though is the homeless man saying, " Come closer boy."
When he decided that he wanted to know how the man knew his name he moved closer. When he got about a foot away from the man, the man, with speed unthought possible for him, gabbed Jayden and injected him with something. Scared he ran home just as the man was about to say something to him. When he got home he was feeling fine, so he decided not to say any thing to his mom. When he opened the door he shouted out, " Mom I'm home. "
All he got in response was, " In the kitchen. "
On his way the he shouted out, " Is dad home yet. What's for dinner."
In reply his mother said, " No and meatloaf." Seeing her son she added, " Are you okay darling, you look a little pale."
He replied," Yes mom, and why is dad never home."
"You know that he has work to do", replied his mother.
"But he is never home."
"You know he has a lot of work to do."
"Okay mom, but do you know when he will be home."
"No, but it should be later", she added sounding tired.
"Okay thanks mom, love you", replied her son.
After eating dinner Jayden went to bed, and that it when it all starts.
{Please comment and vote. I am knew to writing a story and am very, very bad at conversations, so please forgive me.}