Episode 11: Title Undetermined

Start from the beginning

Firey: So your ass wanted to freak us the fuck out thinking the world was gonna end, ALL BECAUSE YOUR DUMBASS DAUGHTER IS MISSING?!

Woody: HEY! MY DAUGHTER GOT KIDNAPPED! SO I SUGGEST YOU KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT YOU PEICE OF FUCKING SHIT!!!

Everyone was taken aback by his sudden outburst. Woody was never this angry, not even when Teardrop got injured! This was no laughing matter to say the least.

Woody: If you don't help me get my daughter back, I will slit all of your throats. Do you understand?

Everyone was for once terrified of Woody which was definitely rare.

Gelatin: L-Listen W-Woody we'll help you. J-Just calm down a-and take a c-chill pill.

Woody: Oh believe me, this is the most calm you'll see me till my daughter gets back!

Everyone was speechless...

Woody: Okay look we need all the help we can get...so...

Woody clapped his hands and all the eliminated contestants were teleported to the main mansion.

Flower: Hey where are we?

Ruby: Yeah what's going on?

Match: Bitch! I was in the middle of my beauty sleep!

Woody: Fuck you and your beauty sleep! This is serious!

TB: Well what's going on?

Woody: My daughter is FUCKING GONE!

The eliminated contestants let out a gasp! They didn't know what to say.

Flower: Oh my goodness I'm so sorry Woody. What kind of monster could have done this?

Woody: I think I know...
.
.
.
.
Woody: Leafy...

Everyone gasped again! They knew Leafy was evil but they didn't think she would ever go after a child let alone her own niece.

Match: Well what the fuck do you want us to do about it?

Woody: Well We need all the help we can, so I have a proposition...

Everyone listened in...

Woody: If an eliminated contestant brings my daughter back, they get to rejoin and choose who gets to be eliminated.

Everyone was freaking out! Not only will they get a second chance, they also get to get the biggest threat in the competition!

Match: Like Omg sign me up!

Needle: Finally! I can get my chance at revenge! *Glared at pin*

TB: But when does the challenge start?

Woody: Right now! GO FIND HER BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

Everyone bolted out of the room to go and look for Maple...
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile

Maple woke up in a dark room...she didn't realize where she was but she knew it wasn't the comfortable bed she was used to...