Chapter 21

Chapter 21
3rd person pov:
"And who are you supposed to be ? Some wizard? You look so fucking lame!"
Alpha stared surprised at Shift and the man in robes also looked taken back.
"She always like this ?"
"This is actually the first time i'm seeing her like this."
'Then again this is the first time i'm seeing her without Zuzu around.'
Alpha thought with a sweatdrop.
Her face went serious as she sidestepped an attack of a yellow glowing whip.
"Watch your aim."
As Alpha finished her sentence Shift was in front of the man trying to punch him in his stomach.
For the man it was like the world was moving in slow motion as Shift's punch was nearing him.
"The differnce between a butcher....and a surgeon...."
He moved his hand and used his finger to press down on a specific place on her wrist.
"...is precision."
A pop was heard as Shift's palm dislocated.
Shift gasped and tried to get away.
"Nice attempt."
The man used him open palm and delivered a hit to Shift's chest.
"What?! Shift!"
Alpha couldn't believe it...Shift the one who had the strongest defensive abilities, maybe except KM, was down in one hit.
She quickly grabbed her and jumped away.
"C'mon."
Alpha tried to shake Shift awake but to no avail.
"She will be out for a while."
"What have you done?!"
Alpha yelled because she noticed the same symbols in glowing circle was still present on the man's hand. The one he hit Shift with.
"Please, show me that you are stronger than her."
Alpha's right eye flared blue.
"Oh, same as Izuku's."
"Do NOT refer to him with such a familiarity!"
Alpha yelled and raised her hand.
The ground beneath the man turned blue.
"Ah, does this do what i think it does?"
He made a quick hand motion and went into a portal he opened. Few moments after he did blue thin spikes raised from where he stood.
"If your reflexes were faster and your control better i would have several holes in my body now."
Alpha turned around and glared at the man.
"Wow."
A little crazed smile made its way on the man's face.
"Thats one scary look."
The man raised his hand and some circle like shield appeared and blocked a red energy shot.
"You should have been out cold for much longer."
The man said without turning around.
"Heh, maybe if i was a human."
Shift's eyes were glowing red.
"Right, i almost forgot you were created by..other means."
The man sidestepped what looked like the thin spike from before, except this one was launched like a spear.
"Well then one-on-two."
The man cracked his neck.
"Bring it."
A red glowing knife came from Shift's sleeve and she charged.
She engaged the man to close range combat.
"Huh, i noticed you already set your wrist back into place. As far i know you DO feel pain so congratulations for having some pain tolerance."
"SHUT UP!"
Shift yelled and her swings intensified.
However when she went for a straight stab the man caught her hand.
"Don't forget."
A blue spear landed in between them and because of that the man was forced to let go of Shift's hand.
"She's not alone."
Alpha was now behind the man and put her hand on his shoulder.
"I don't like stealing a page from his book but."
Alpha's palm glowed blue colour and she smiled.
"......die."
A blue coloured explosion enveloped the man.
-------------
Izuku dodged a purple glowing fist and teleported significant distance backwards and launched his strings.
The man's eyes glowed even brighter shade of purple and the strings desintegrated.
"I see....you ARE afraid of close range combat."
"S_shut up!"
A small blaster, only big as Izuku's head, appeared and shot out of laser of blue energy. The man waved his hand and the attack disspeled.
"Is that all?"
Izuku's face changed into a mad one and he went to snap his fingers and summon Ink and Error....but.
"But can YOU fight?"
Instead of snapping he put his right hand on the ground.
The man showed some confusion before grinning as he felt somehow wet at his feet.
He glanced down.
'ink.'
The puddle of the black liquid morphed into two hands that grabbed the man's hands and kept them down.
'He's right. I have the potentional to learn every ability my friends do, because in the end i was the one who created them.
Its time to stop hiding.'
Izuku waved his hand away from his body and the Ink hands forced the man's hands behind his back.
'He didn't summon her..... he's using her abilities....'
A loud laugh sounded and Izuku had to admit, he flinched from that sound.
"FINALLY!
Izuku Midoriya....you finaly have what it takes."
The man's eyes once again glowed purple.
The man raised his hand and Izuku went flying back while spitting out blood.
His stomach burned and he felt like a truck just hit him.
'What just happened?! He just raised his hand!'
"Izuku Midoriya."
Izuku looked up, just barely standing on his feet.
"My name is Eric. But you may call me The Thinker."
The Thinker raised his hands and made a ripping motion and Izuku's whole left hand went flying to the left..........while the rest of his body went to the right.
-----------
Ink looked through Izuku's eyes in shock.
"Error quickly, we have to use self summon and go!"
Error looked ready to agree but....
"NO."
Ink and Error looked at King Multiverse who was slowly raising from his throne.
"I'll do it myself."
---------------------
A coughing was heard among the smoke, revealing the man still in his overcoat but his robes were now damaged.
"I admit....that explosion got me."
Before either Alpha or Shift could retort both of them gasped and held their heads.
The man raised and eyebrow, before anything else could happen the two girls dissapeared.
"Huh?"
Suddenly an invisible force slammed into the man's back almost making him kneel.
"Oh, this is interesting."

---------
Cut!
Aaand there it is Ladies and Gentlemen!
My "OC" is inspired by The Thinker!
The Thinker is a villain from the series CW Flash, a hero from DC. I will be making a bio on him later, plus the other man isn't revealed yet and he too is an inspired OC.

 I will be making a bio on him later, plus the other man isn't revealed yet and he too is an inspired OC

Plus now King Multiverse himself is on the scene!
Word count: 1010