Chapter 9

Chapter 9
Izuku pov:
The Sun shinned into my eyes.
'Uhm, i forgot to close the blinds didn't i?'
I grumbled a little, feeling a source of heat i cuddle closer to it out of instinct.
I hear a giggling.
Cracking my eyes open as i see that i cuddled Alpha, her face is red and there is a big dopey smile on her face even when she is still asleep.
I smilled a little seeing that.
'I should get up. Wait, that time is it?'
The alarm clock answered my question.
'Its only 3:45 am? I slept for over 6  hours?'
I teleported to our living room. Turning on our TV but immediately lowering its volume as to not attract attention from Alpha or mom.
'I'm not gonna play now.'
I snapped by fingers and the sound echoed in the empty room.
'I hope i didn't wake up anyone.'
My arm fell by my side as i got exhausted in a mere second.
"I see, so you want to talk?"
'Atleast he isn't using the echoing voice since everyone is sleeping.'
"Y_yep. A l_l_long conversation KM."
King Multiverse himself sat next to me on the sofa.
"You will explain this situation to me."
My voice didn't lag, but it was deep.
"No, not yet."
I looked at him with my blue eye glowing.
"You WILL get into UA, i don't doubt that.
I am afraid you still aren't enough for this.
Prove it me, you will fight in the class i can count on that.
If you are able to win a fight againts your classmate, i will tell you."
"O_only a c_classmate?"
"A classmate should be enough, because for...that one thing we all shall be with you."
I raised an eyebrown at him as my blue eye dissapered and black sclera remained.
"Anyway, you should create another one, this time more combat oriented this time, don't get me wrong Alpha, Error and Ink are strong, but you should get one created for fighting."
'He's probably right.'
"S_should it b_be a w_world and a a_aware one? Or a g_guardian ?"
"Too much gurdians without words could create a problem."
"K."
I closed my eyes and went in my soul.

I oppened my eyes and found myself in thw throne room.
I imagined the creation of Classic words and things around me started to glitch and melt down as if there were liquid.
In a second i was in what looked like a golden sphere.
On the "ceiling" there were blue strings and one of them was hanging down, there was a paper at the end of it.
'The doodle sphere.'
I looked at the paper that has "Classic" written on it.
'Classic's world.'
"Hey b_boss, what a_are you d_doing here?"
I cast my eyes behind me and see Error standing there.
"He_ey Error, w_where i_s Ink?"
"S_sleeping."
"Ah...i w_wanted to c_create another w_world but i can't do t_that without Ink."
"Hmm, w_why don't we c_create a_an aware p_person f_first, and t_then b_build their w_world l_later with their o_opinion?"
I smilled at him.

-----------------------

"Heeeeey, whats going on?"
Me and Error noticed a sleepy looking Ink coming close to us. She however gained a suprised look as her left eye changed into a question mark.
Close to us stood a guy with black pants, his shirt wasn't visibe since he was wearing a big black and purple overcoat with a hood, on his neck was a respiratory mask and a metal baseball bat on his back. He had brown skin and his eyes had black sclera and two red Xes.
"Sooo a new creation! Who are you?!"
"My name is Scoundrel."
The now named Scoundrel said in sharp tone.
"Now, can we get to the creation of my world?"
I looked at Ink.
"C_can we?"
She smilled at me and nodded.
----------------------
Later, i woke up but i noticed Alpha is latched onto me like a koala and crying comedic tears.
"Huh?"
"Seriously Izu?"
I looked up as i heard my mom speak and realized she is standing close to us in her pajamas.
I looked at the clock on the TV, it showed 5:20.
"W_what are you doing a_awake?"
"Izu, i think the entire street is awake."
"Huh?"

# Flashback#
3rd person pov:
As Alpha began to wake up, her hands seem to be finding something on the bed.
"Zuzu?"
Her eyes shot open as she started looking around the room.
"Zuzu?"

The apartment building was showm from a far as a loud scream sounded all around the streets.
"ZUZUUUUUUU?!"
# End flashback#

I laughed a little and sighed afterwards.
"Sorry m_mom, f_forgot she h_has a seperation anxienty."
"Just don't go anyhwere without her knowing. You know she is even worse then me."
I nodded with small smile.
-----------------
I sat on couch writting in my notebook with Alpha sitting on my lap.
Over the last week Alpha get more attached to me... quite literaly.
As i was wrtting an analysis about the quirk of an underground hero Eraserhead my mom barged into the room.
"Izu! Izu! Its here ! The letter from UA!"
We both got up and walked to her, Alpha taking the letter while i helped her get to her feet.
Later on i get nervous while in my room while about oppening the letter.
'Lets go.'
I ripped the letter open and a metal disc fell out.
'Hm?'
The disc light up and a hologram appeared.
"Hello, Izuku Midoriya my name is Nezu and i'm the principal of the UA school.
You scored 85 points by destroying robots, or should i say..those by those robots your friends destroyed?"
'He knows. Heh, what did i expect from someone like Nezu.'
"But that isn't all! There were also hero points! Those were obtained by saving and helping people !"
Several clips of me using my strings to help some people were shown and then how i basted the zero pointer.
"You got another 30 hero points getting a score of 115 points! 15 higher then the biggest score of all UA belonging to the one and only Allmight!"
I chocked on my own saliva and almost died right there.
'HOLY SHIT!'
After having a breakdown from happines and telling mom, (we both actually cried from the news) i couldn't wait for my first day!

Word count: 1054