"Do you see that? People say there's nothing more powerful in the world than the love of an Imperial Knight for his beloved... But that love hasn't done you any good here, my friends... Except that, maybe, you'll die together while holding each other's hands," he said, laughing like a maniac.

He advanced towards the young Imperial Knight before taking the legendary sword that was lying on the ground next to him. He lifted the weapon and positioned it above the young man.

"Do you have any last words to say?" he asked with a creepy smile.

Luana's eyes widened in shock as she tried to get up but couldn't. She felt completely helpless in front of this scene.

Seeing the Grand Master raise his sword to prepare himself to finish off the young captain, she let out a huge scream of agony.

"No! Lucas!"

As she did this, she felt the world around her stop as her vision became completely blurry before fainting on the ground.

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

She suddenly woke up in a beautiful place where there was a long river with water as bright as crystal beside her, trees and bushes with magnificent green leaves and splendid flowers. The lawn on which she was lying was also green and slightly flowery.

She got up slowly, inspecting the environment around her. The sky was a beautiful blue and the clouds were as white as cotton.

'Am I dreaming? Or am I dead?' she thought.

She got up from the floor and noticed that she was wearing a little white lacy dress. Her hair was freed and her feet were bare.

'Not even a few moments ago, I was with Lucas and we were fighting the Grandmaster together... What's going on?' she wondered.

She saw a little further from her, the silhouette of a woman who was sitting at the edge of the river. Her back was turned towards her, so Luana could only see her long, straight brown hair.

She moved towards her cautiously before calling her out.

"Hey! Who are you? Do you know where I am?" she asked.

The woman froze on the spot before getting up and turning around to her, showing her a very big smile. She was also wearing the same clothes as Luana.

Looking at her more closely, Luana could see the great resemblance that the woman in front of her had with herself. The girl had a click in her brain before her eyes widened in shock.

"M-Mum?" she asked in a small voice with tears in her eyes.

The woman nodded her head to her while smiling affectionately before opening her arms wide to her.

"Come here, My Little Baby," she urged, tears in her eyes.

The young princess ran hastily before throwing herself into her mother's arms and hugging her very tightly for the first time in her life. She sobbed very loudly as the latter stroked her hair affectionately to calm her down.

"I'm here, Darling... I'm here... I've always been by your side..." Isadora whispered, kissing the top of her head.

"Mum..."

After calming down a little bit, Luana separated from her embrace before looking at her with surprised eyes.

"B-But... How come you're here? And... Where am I?" she asked, completely confused.

"You are in a dream, Luana... It was me who infiltrated here... I don't have much time to explain everything to you, My Darling... But I will tell you what's the most important..."