Chapster 2

wbleu pov

i wolk into te clasromm and loko at all my new class mates. they al look like suc nerds. the teacher asks me two intoduce myslef. i'm wiblbur i say and i am so much cooler then all of you i am the new buly in town. sum nerd say but  quackity is the bully not u. so that is the name of that hottie quackity. my name is follish says the nerd. i dom't care what you are caledd and then grind his head in against a wall.

quickaty pov

i am giving a nerd swirlys in the batroom becos class is for lame people. i wss thinking aut my future boyfinrd he is a bully like me. i sigh hapilly becose i am thinking of my solmate. the nerd say whay are you sihging shut up i reply. i push his heed more in te toliet. oh look is the bell oh well.i let go outsid to see my soon to be husbamd walkin out of a room.

wiblur pov

i walk out of classand see quackity he is strring at me. because he's totally into me because i am thet hot. i say hello quackity and he look suprised i know he name. the nerd fololish (very suitible name btw) says hi quakity he is the new bully. quackity looks very shoked. he changed his expression to a smirek and lookz aat me cockilly so ur the new bully huh... he pauses hot.i bluch before smerking back you not so bad ursellf. and then he walks up closer and we kisz. a nerd walks passed and yells are you too kissing and we mov apart and go to bully the nerd who said it wiht his wierd red top.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

 sorry this took so long to update, i know i said weekly updates, but my best friend was killed and on the way to their funeral i got into a car crash and both my parents died and my arms and legs are broken. i am getting better though so i will update More frequently for yOU guys:)