Chapter 02

"Jisoo... Jisoo baby...get up... dinner is ready..."

No matter how many times lisa knocked on the door of Jisoo's room, she was still asleep... Jisoo didn't wake up... so Lisa came into Jisoo's room, intending to wake her up and take her downstairs to get dinner...

"Oh omma... I can't... I'm sleepy, let me sleep..."

"Oh, lazy girl... enough sleep now... you slept for more than five hours baby... now wake up like a good girl..."

"Hmm..."

Jisoo, who was rolling here and there on the bed where she couldn't escape from Lisa,  got up while yawning...

"Okay, now go be a good girl, wash your face and come downstairs to get dinner... I'm going downstairs..."

"Okay mom..."

Even though Lisa tried to leave the room saying that to Jisoo,

"Oh, why is this cupboard drawer left open... This girl is so careless.. what if a cockroch will get in to the cupboard... wait, I'll close it..."

"Uh...Uh... Omma... Don't uh- wait... I'll close it.."

As soon as Lisa went to close the drawer of Jisoo's cupboard, which was half open, Jisoo pulled Lisa's waist when both Lisa and Jisoo fell on Jisoo's bed...

"Ahhh.."

As soon as Lisa fell on jisoo's chest, Lisa's elbow hit Jisoo's nipple while Jisoo's mouth let out a low moan...

Jisoo pov

Ah Lisa... what are you doing... don't do this... it's hard to bear.. your elbow just hit my nipple but I'm already wet... why is this happening... oh I can't do this.. .You are my father's wife... you are my fucking step mother... How can I think of you like that... No Jisoo you can't do that... You can't think of Lisa like that... But every time I look at you I get wet Lisa... I want you... I want you so badly... But I don't know what to do... Should I get rid of these feelings... I don't understand anything...

Pov end

Jisoo forgot for a moment that it was his stepmother who was lying on top of her body... she forgot it for a moment and decided to get lost in Lisa's eyes... It was a very long time.... To be exact, the two of them were lost in each other's eyes for almost five minutes.... They were lost... both of them wanted to enjoy even the smallest pleasure from the bottom of their hearts... that's why both of them forgot everything around them and focused only on themselves...

But,

"So-sorry Lisa I mean omma.. i slipped..."

When Jisoo said that while pushing away Lisa from her, Lisa also got up and sat on Jisoo's bed again...

"Uhm... It's okay Jisoo... I have to go now... You should hurry down to get dinner..."

"Ok omma...give me five minutes...I'll be right back..."

When Jisoo said that, Lisa greeted Jisoo with a beautiful smile, got up from Jisoo's bed and went towards the door of the room... But Lisa stopped by the door,

"Um... Jisoo... If you can't call me Omma, I don't mind if you call me Lisa when Appa isn't around..."

"Ok Lisa I will..."

When Jisoo greeted Lisa with a beautiful smile, Lisa went out of Jisoo's room.... Jisoo sighed in relief and looked at the still open drawer of her cupboard.....

"Oh thank god she didn't see it... If she saw it, I'll have to kill myself..."

Jisoo got up from the bed and closed the drawer and ran into the bathroom to wash his face and go downstairs quickly...

______________________________

I'll give u a vote and comment goal to complete...
After completing the goal i'll update the next chapter...

Vote:10
Comment:20

Dev1l_queen🥀