ᅠೀ sweet poison ii

The date Hanari had with Ran went a little

The date Hanari had with Ran went a little... spicy, and now deep inside, the woman's blaming the male for being too touchy and flirty with her - she couldn't contain herself, and so was Ran. The date ended up as a make-out session - again, not until the two heard someone knocking on the door.

"R-Ran... someone's knocki - mhm..." Her words are cut off as he crashed his lips on hers, not caring even though he heard clearly someone on the other side knocking on the private room he rented for the rest of the night.

The two separated their lips and a trail of saliva was made due to their sloppy kiss, and at the same time, the door swung open, revealing a sighing Rindou as he saw how Hanari is sitting on Ran's lap.

"Huh. So that's why you aren't answering Kakucho's calls." He said as he walked towards the two's direction. Shyness suddenly struck the woman's system so she hurriedly went off the male's lap. However, he didn't let her, having his hands caged her hips, not letting her stand up.

"Why's he calling me at this hour?" Ran asked with furrowed eyebrows, making his younger brother roll his eyes. "What else? Mikey wanted you two on a mission. Now, go." He said as the latter had no choice but to carry the woman and carefully puts her down on the white soft bed.

"See ya later, princess♡︎" Ran cooed as he eyes his younger brother and they looked like they communicated through telepathic means. As he saw Rindou nodded, he finally left the room, leaving Hanari and Rindou alone inside.

"Did he invite you on a date?" Rindou broke the silence between the two as he glances at the small round table beside the glass windows - where you could freely see the colorful lights below them, almost foreseeing the whole city of Tokyo.

"Y-Yeah. Its just for fun, though." She replied, making the latter chuckle while shaking his head. He then slowly sat at the edge of the bed, and slowly made his way towards her through crawling, making the woman gulp.

It wasn't long until she realizes he is now hovering on top of her, his hands both pinned on each side of her figure, so she has no choice but to gaze deeply at his violet orbs. "Fun, huh? I could see you were having fun with him earlier." He sarcastically said.

He suddenly moved his hand to get a grip on her right thigh, making her gasp. He sat down between her legs as his other hand travelled to lift her blood-colored dress and it reached it destination to her clothed sensitive part.

His gesture made her whimper, starting to get impatient because the way he moved his fingers up and down to her hole is painfully slow. "Rin...ahh!" She accidentally let out a moan as Rindou puts aside her underwear and started to pump his two fingers in her pussy.

"So wet... did my brother do this to you?" The woman couldn't answer because she was trying to bit back her moans by biting her lower lip aggressively, which made the younger Haitani more eager to let it all out - fastening his pumping pace on her hole.