ᅠೀ sweet poison ii

Zacznij od początku

"Who's better, hm? Me or my brother?" He suddenly asked yet the latter couldn't reply as all that went out from her mouth is her soft moans. "C-Cumming..." She warned him to which it made him smirked.

"Go on, babe. Cum on my fingers so I could have a taste of you." As if on cue, he felt his fingers getting coated by her juice. Her panting figure while lying on that bed certainly turned him on. He drew back his fingers to his mouth as he called the latter. "Look here." His raspy voice echoed through the room as Hanari's blood-colored orbs held an intense stare at Rindou's fingers that were coated with her cum.

He then stuck out his tongue seductively, eyes full of list as he licked his fingers dry, not leaving any trace and even licking his lower lip - all his gestures just turned her on more. Whimpering, she tries to stick her legs together, to which Rindou let her do so.

He went up and laid beside her on bed, his hands snaked on her waist as he pulled her closer to his body. Although him fingering her is making his erection out of control, Hanari's reaction for him seems to be telling him to stop for now.

He buried his face on her neck, inhaling that nostalgic scent he once smelled for the very first time way back twelve years ago. She never changed, I'm glad, Rindou thought as he shuts his eyes close, ready to spend his night sleeping with her not until she suddenly asked him.

"Am I a whore?" After processing her question for a good minute, he suddenly sits up, eyebrows furrowing but it quickly disappeared as Hanari faced him, her expression laced with sincerity and guilt. "No, Hanari. You're not - wait, who told you that?"

The woman went silent, pursing her lips together which made the younger Haitani more confused. "Y/n." Her blood-colored orbs went back to staring at him, anxiety crept on her system as she attempts to make her back face him, but no. Rindou was quick to turn her back around, his hand holding her waist tight enough to her not to ignore him.

"I asked you - who told you that you're a whore?" He sternly asked, and he wouldn't deny it - his heart is thumping crazy right now and he tightened his jaw, still hearing no response from the latter. "Fine, then I'll just find them myself,

I'm going to kill every man I saw in the nightclub you always go." This made Hanari panicking so she suddenly sat up. "Wait! It's not like that!" He obliged, stopping his tracks by sitting still beside her.

"But you're not answering me, babe. I know - I fucking know someone had told you that that's why you are suddenly-"

"I-I just felt like it..." She finally admitted, making the male silent. He scanned her movement, seeing her hand held tightly to the black amulet she is wearing, as her stare lingered around, blinking as she tries to avoid his gaze.

His lips are still sealed, so Hanari gazes at him nervously before she started to talk. "I-I felt like a whore, because I kept making out with you and the others, even we're not in a relationship or something,

I just feel like, everything about this is not right." She whispered, making Rindou stared at her pitifully, his anger to whoever the fuck would dare to call her a whore faded as he leans to her to give her an embrace.

He then kisses her temple and moved his hands to cup both her cheeks, forcing her to stare exactly at his eyes. "That isn't called being a whore, Hanari. You don't throw yourself to us for our own satisfaction,

in fact - as you can see, we're the ones throwing ourselves selflessly to you, babe." He exclaimed, making her mouth went agape, speechless by just what he revealed. "Didn't you notice?" He added, softly holding her hand and kissing the back of it as he continues.

"We're all head over heels for you - as much as we wanted to deny it, we really are. Even way back when we first met, remember that bloody halloween they once called?" Hanari nodded by his question.

"Ran kept talking about you ever since that day - that you were so cool, that you are a perfect match for him, that you seem too perfect to the point that we got confused - why are you here? Why are you with us, in this cruel and unfair delinquent world,

when in truth, even though I totally don't know you before, you seem to deserve living a peaceful life." He quoted. His words, hitting that sensitive spot in her heart, which made her flutter.

"Rin..." She called. "See Mikey? He would always send a glare at us every time we try to have our way on you - Ran noticed it too so that's probably the reason why he pulled you out on a date.

Sanzu? Well, I guess his was so obvious - he kept mistsking every black-haired woman he sees inside the nightclub as you.

Kakucho? Although he's too quiet, when we try to have you as our topic, he would always have something to say.

My brother? Well, as you can see, he moves boldly, so let's not talk about that now.

I don't know much about Takeomi and Mochi, but I think the adviser knew you longer than us - he was talking about his old deceased friend who seem to have a crush on you before,

and Mochi? Like Kakucho, he would always say something nostalgic about you on your younger days." He stopped for a few seconds as he sighed.

"And of course, don't forget me. I've been... silently admiring you and finally, I'll have the chance to prove my love to you." He said, and its now his time to look down, avoiding his gaze from her as pink hues covered his cheeks.

"Rin, I-I don't know what to say..." She uttered, but the male shook his head. "You don't have to say anything, babe. All I want you to know is,

please don't call youself a whore - you are not like that, heck, I don't care what you are. You're ours." He sternly said as he held both her shoulders and tugged her again in a tight embrace.

Hearing that from someone Hanari unconsciously treasures, it meant so much,

For the first time in a while, she felt genuinely loved, feeling like it was a sweet poison, it kept fluttering her but she knew soon enough, it would hurt her big time.

"Hey, Rin," Rindou lets go of the hug as his violet oorbs darted at hers. "Hmm?" He asked. "About your question earlier," Due to him saying a lot words earlier, he couldn't remember the question he bombarded to her earlier.

"No one is better than you and your brother,

You're both - no, for me, all of you guys are equal."

A/N: Dawg its Rin's chapter for today's video</333