Chapter 27 - Gathering forces

Start from the beginning

"This is Benimaru. Former kijin, recently evolved into oni." Benimaru gave a curt nod to them at his name being called.

"This is Diablo. The primordial black, Noir." Diablo let out 'kufufufu' laugh as he looked at the monsters who flinched at his real identity.

 Speaking of him, he was devastated when he came back from Dwargon after seeing that the demoness trio evolved. It took quite a lot of time to reassure him and evolve him too.

"And this, is the person I trust the most in this world, Ciel. My wife." I said as I wrapped my arm around her shoulder. She looked surprised at the 'wife' part since I never said that before, but she soon smiled in satisfaction and wrapped her arm around my waist.

"Now the introduction is done, let's begin!"

 The training started at my word and the students spread out with the teachers. The other primordials and onis joined in later too.

 Me and Ciel strolled around them, checking their ability and sometimes teaching them a few things.

 Ciel seemed really interested in Zelgion who was being trained by Veldora and Diablo. She said that his loyalty to me is satisfying and that he could be incredibly strong with some 'modifications'. I've got another bad feeling but it's not like I would stop her anyway.

 Putting that matter aside, seeing them training with their tutors kind of reminded me of the old days.

 When I was still living in the dragon castle, I used to have some trainings, well more like a duel with my siblings.

 Veldora wasn't really a problem back then since he wasn't good with control.

 Velgrynd-nee was more powerful, but I could beat her if I fought more seriously.

 Velzard-nee. She was really something. I always fought seriously with her since her attack was on the another.

 And finally, Veldanava-nii. I was almost always beaten by him. I only fought him before he lost his power. Among those countless duels, the best I could get was a few wins. Though I think I can match him now if I use my full power.

 That reminds me, the reason I moved to sky castle was also because of the battle between us. It was quite overheated for the first meeting, I should say.

"Papa, can you teach me too?" Kumara asked, waking me up from my thoughts.

"Sure. Come over here." I replied and Kumara appeared with a black mist and transformed into a adult form.

 It's still kind of weird since she grew up so suddenly, but at least she mostly stays in her child form. It's not like appearance really matters, so it's alright.

"I'll go watch Zelgion's training. Have fun you two." Ciel said as she walked away after giving both of us a light pat on the shoulder.

"Alright then. Let's start!" I declared once there was no one in our strike zone.

 Kumara immediately summoned four of her eight magic beasts and fired a streak of magic lazer with a color of black and yellow mixed like a thunder cloud.

 I deflected the attack with my left arm while fighting off Raiko; the tiger claded with lightning.

 Honestly, their teamwork was outstanding. Byakuen and Raiko attacked with turns while Ghetto increased the gravity to maximum, making it unable for most of the normal beings withstand their own weight. Furthermore the fireballs raining down from the sky by Encho would make their enemies have difficulty with defense.

"You guys became really strong, but there are still more to learn." I said as I dodged the club that Byakuen swung and grabbed him by the tail, and before they could react, threw him at Encho, crashing them both to the ground.