}NINETEEN{

Ariella's giggles fill the home as she covers her mouth with her hand

Ariella's giggles fill the home as she covers her mouth with her hand. She and Jimin have been laughing like this for the last fifteen minutes. Casually talking and telling jokes as they enjoy cups of tea.

"You're laughing at me and I'm being serious."

"There's no way you went to school with your hair like that." Ariella says through her teary eyed laughter. "It's not even done. It looks a mess. It's all over your head."

"I did." Jimin confirms. "Unfortunately. I thought it looked cool. Everybody here was doing it like that. Messy, a little teased, lots of hairspray. You'd have liked me back then. I guarantee it. I could've gotten you to talk to me."

"With your hair like that?" Ariella asks with a raised eyebrow as she points to the phone. "No you could not."

"You don't think you'd have liked me? I was more or less the same. Just younger... and a little more naive."

"Naive how?"

"Like I thought I could pull Princess Diana naive." Jimin says.

Ariella covers her mouth and starts laughing. She throws her head back and practically screams with laughter. Jimin watches her with a large smile on his face.

"Okay, okay. It's not that funny."

"It iisss. Oh my god. Because you were a teenager." She laughs. "I mean, you could probably pull her now."

"You think so?" Jimin asks, with raised eyebrows.

"I know so. You have a very nice aura about you." Ariella says as she sits up. "Very regal."

"Regal? Are you comparing me to royalty?"

"Mhm." Ariella nods with no hesitation as she picks up her cup of tea.

She sips from it and lets the warmth run down her throat. She licks her lips and places the cup back down on the coffee table. Tilting her head, she looks at Jimin's features, shamelessly admiring the plumpness of his lips.

"You're like a little prince."

Jimin's face flushes as he looks away from her. His skin heats and it creeps up his neck as he licks his lips.

"But that makes you uuhhh?" He raises eyebrows suggestively.

"A bride when you marry me."

Jimin laughs as he pulls her onto his lap. "You'd want to marry me?"

"Why not?" Ariella asks softly yet seriously. "You're sweet, you're attentive, you're kind. You're a wonderful man. The world just hasn't been so kind to you but you're still here. You still have a heart of gold. That's a very honorable trait, Mr. Park. Men like you don't exist anymore."

"And what if I don't really exist at all? What if I'm just a figment of your wild imagination? A lure for the hopeless romantics?" Jimin whispers against her lips.