Execution

Messi POV -

Me and Ramos were out at the farmers market, which was basically the town square of Paris at this point.

"We have beef, lamb, chicken, any meat really." Marquinhos said to us.

"How about I donate you some GOAT meat. HAHAHAHA!" Ramos laughed.

"Very funny, Sergio." He sighed.

"Look, Marcos." I said to him. "We're not here to buy anything. Have you heard from Neymar recently?"

"Didn't you hear, bro? They're executing him!" Marc's face shrunk into a frown.

"WHAT?" I screamed.

"Yeah man, Sir Mbappe isn't happy with him at all, it's happening at 4PM, I doubt we can do anything to stop it though."

"Hey, at least that's one penalty taker off the list, amirite Leo?... sorry." Ramos coughed.

I glared at Ramos, then looked back at Marc. "SIR Mbappe?"

"New rule, you have to call him Sir Mbappe."

"You're the Captain! You shouldn't be letting that happen! This is SO wrong!" I cried.

"I don't want to die, Leo. I'm sorry."

"It's fine, it's fine. I just can't believe Kylian is doing this. Sergio, we have to stop him!"

"As long as I get to snap him!" He sniggered.

"We'll do more than snap that son of a bitch."

"I wouldn't do that if I were you guys." Marc said to us.

"But Neymar is my best friend! Well, behind Suarez, Aguero, Alves, Fabregas, hell even Ciro, Thiago and Hulk but he's STILL my friend! And your friend as well to think of it, Marc."

"I know, I just think losing one life is better than losing three lives, thats all."

"So you think that ninja turtle is going to kill me?" Ramos laughed.

"He's got the government of France on his side..." Said Marc

"Jesus, it's spreading faster than I thought." Ramos scratched his chin. "Let's go and defend the rest of Europe before it's too late, Leo."

"Ok." I said.

"Please, be careful guys." Marc said.

We set off, to the castle of Mbappe, which was right by the farmers market.

The guard, Hakimi, began to speak to us.

"What's up guys?" He asked.

"Can we speak to Kylian, please?" I responded.

"Please, call him Sir Mbappe."

"...can we please speak to Sir Mbappe."

"Ok, I'll just check in with him really quick." Hakimi got his phone out and rang Kylian.

"Bonjour, mon bestie!" Kylian sniggered.

"Greetings, my Lord. Leo and Sergio want to speak to you."

"...let them in."

"Of course, my Lord, Sir Kylian Mbappe."

The drawbridge fell and we walked in.

"Good luck in there." He whispered to us, poor guy, I thought.

When we walked into the castle we saw how it was plastered with portraits of Mbappe, some of them included him lifting the champions league with PSG, others with him and the ballon d'or.