After all, Kim Yoon looks cool.

When Jin Youen opened his eyes, he saw a mess of things hanging down in front of him, as if he was alone.

This time, the photographer retreated farther back, and only brought the camera closer to Kim Yoo Eun's face in advance to prevent him from wearing it immediately.

Jin Youen, who had just woken up, raised his single eyelid slightly and looked at Wu Shazi silently.

Wu Shazi leaned over dedicatedly and said: "I, good, hate."

Just when Wu Shazi was disappointed and thought, ah, when it really failed——

Jin Youen suddenly raised his hand and grabbed Fan Xi's arm.

Fan Xi, who was suddenly pulled by his roommate, was unsteady. After supporting it with his other hand, he was stunned. He looked at the other party inexplicably: "Golden Milk, what's wrong with you?"

Jin Youen had already closed his eyes quickly, he held Fan Xi's arm firmly, because his voice was a little hoarse just after waking up, and he whispered casually: "Axi, f**k, shakeit, give it to you— —"

While talking, he picked up the pillow and threw it in a random direction, closing his eyes and shrinking a distance towards Fan Xi.

After about ten seconds, Jin Youen found that there was no sound. Hesitating to open his eyes, he found that Fan Xizheng was looking at him with a speechless expression and a little novelty, "Golden Milk, so you're afraid of ghosts?"

Jin Youen said with a straight face, "Shut up."

Fan Xi looked down and saw that the other party was still holding his hand subconsciously, and pointed to the direction of the head of the bed with joy: "Golden Milk, why don't you take a closer look?"

five minutes later.

Jin Youen apologized to Wu Shazi again and again in embarrassment, and he threw his pillow at the host just now.

The only thing he can think about now is to travel back to a few minutes ago.

Wu Shazi explained that the task of getting up and making a big surprise was distributed to the two after the recording of the group comprehensive began.

The original plan designed by the production team was for Wu Shazi to enter the room one by one and pretend to be a ghost to scare the members of Infinite9, but I didn't expect the members' rooms to be so close together.

Given that the rooms in the Infinite9 dormitory are too close together, Wu Shazi motioned for Jin Youen and Fan Xi to enter two rooms respectively, and she entered the last room, while trying to wake up the members in a "special way".

This prevents the rest of the people from being woken up in advance, and at the same time increases the effect of the program.

Since the bedroom door was closed in advance, and there was not much noise, the other three rooms were still very quiet, and the plan should still proceed smoothly.

Fan Xi was completely awake. He took a pullover for himself from the closet and put it on, and excitedly chose Qin Lu's room.

The cameraman followed behind him, Fan Xi gestured to the camera with super excitement, and mouthed, "Are you ready?"

He carefully twisted the door, and the camera quickly followed Fan Xi's line of sight to the inside of the room.

In the slightly dim light, the footage captured by the camera probably made fans desperately need an ambulance.

The two single beds were spliced ​​together, and three young idols with a height of 1.8 meters or more slept on it. Naturally, the space could not be very large, or even a little crowded.