It actually took longer to wear a special hair cover. Even though he had experienced it many times in his previous life, Qin Lu still didn't like this feeling very much.

In order to hold the hair firmly in place and look more like the actor's real hair, the glue will stick very tightly. In summer, sweat will get trapped in the hair cover, which is very uncomfortable, and it will take a day to wear it, because it is very troublesome to remove.

The crew has already prepared the set and the cameraman is in place.

Several female staff members gathered together and whispered excitedly with each other.

"How did Director Liu come up with the idea of ​​letting Qin Lu audition?"

"I don't know, but it should be pushed by the company. Otherwise, it's impossible for Director Liu to follow the draft and take a fancy to Lu Lu Haha!"

"Well, it seems unlikely. But Qin Lu's acting skills really exceeded my expectations... A handsome guy with acting skills is absolutely incredible."

"Qin Lu is only seventeen years old, right? With such a face and such acting skills, the company is also willing to support him. The future is clearly visible to the naked eye."

"Ah, come out!"

When looking at the past subconsciously, several people were a little stunned.

Good makeup always has a bonus effect on the character.

When Qin Lu walked in front of them, the staff's eyes couldn't help moving in his direction.

He stood in front of the white curtain as instructed by the photographer, and took the long sword handed over by the prop master.

When the filming started, Qin Lu had turned into a different person when he raised his eyes.

The black hair fell like a waterfall behind him, and a strand of black hair naturally fell on his shoulders with his movements. Qin Lu's brows and eyes are soft, but his expression is indifferent and alienated. He holds a sharp long sword in one hand, and the jade-white fingertips in the other hand are rubbing, as if he is in a trance or thinking.

A blower was also used at the scene in order to remove the dust from the air. The wind blew Qin Lu's sleeves and hair tips. Between the movement and the stillness, there was a sense of detachment like a fairy.

The photographer originally thought that the other party was a newcomer, and it would definitely take a lot of time to finish, but it was even smoother than when shooting an experienced lead actor.

"very good!"

"Yes, it was very good just now, try to do another action again, prop teacher, bring a white flower here!"

"Great, that's it."

At the end of the shooting, the total time spent was less than one-third of the expected time. This was still the result of the photographer being reluctant to shoot a group, which led Qin Lu to change several ways and emotions to shoot.

It's been a long time since I had such a pleasant shooting process. The photographer checked the several sets of photos he had just taken on the spot, and began to wonder which one of the several sets of photos to choose.

In fact, whether it's holding a sword to raise eyebrows or brushing off flowers indifferently, it's far beyond expectations. Just a photo, you can see the sense of story, and even automatically imagine and complete the character and psychological activities.

So inspiring.

Qin Lu's company never thought that the newly signed newcomer would actually get this role. Originally, he just wanted Qin Lu to accumulate experience first, but after receiving news from Qin Lu that the audition had passed, Ji Moshan couldn't recover for a while.