Chapter 2

Where did we leave off last time... AH yes

[*BOOM*]

An explosion is fired at a small boy for having a weak quirk, but the explosion is stopped by a pink haired boy who has... A SHIELD?!?!

As the smoke clears from the explosion Katsuki Bakugo has his eyes closed and starts to gloat about how strong his quirk is and how weak the other boys quirk is, and as he opens his eyes he sees something he was not expecting, what he sees is a huge square shield, then the shield starts to move to the side as he sees Alex Midoriya standing behind the shield but in front of Bakugos would be victim. As he moves his shield Alex starts to speak...

Alex: Katuski. It isn't very hero-like to bully another kid, it more of something a villain would do, I thought you wanted to be a hero.

This statement makes Bakugo unreasonably angry as he sprints forward with explosions are erupting from his hand as his face turns to a scowl and he exclaims,

Bakugo: DEKUUUUU!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, AND WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING THIS... WEAKLING, I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU YOUR USELESS!!

After his outburst his scowl turns into a sadistic grin as he stops his explosions and closes his eyes again and says in a voice that's the complete opposite of what it just as he says,

Bakugo: Well I guess it's normal for weaklings to defend each other, I guess I just have to teach you a lesson too Deku.

Bakugo then slams his balled up left hand into his right hand as he releases an explosion as an intimidation tactic, but it does nothing, the stoic and apathetic face on Alex never falters even for a moment as he says.

Alex: Well then, I guess that I'll have to beat this villain to protect this innocent citizen.

Bakugo then explodes in anger towards Alex. As Bakugo is flying towards Alex, Alex just smiles which freaks Bakugo out.

As Bakugo is an arms length away from Alex he sticks his and out to send and explosion into Alex's face, but to Bakugo and everyone there's shock, Alex sidestepped the flying, exploding Pomeranian and slams his right fist into Bakugo's face has hard as he possibly can.

As his fist meets Bakugo's face, Bakugo is flung rolling 2 feet away from the still smirking Alex as he says in a sickeningly sweet voice,

Alex: Katsuki, Katsuki, Katuski. Your too predictable, and I don't know if you've noticed but I'm a certified genius when it comes to strategy, you'll have to train for another 100 years in order to even be close to my strategic genius.

Now Bakugo is just laying on the ground, barely concuss as Alex walks closer he de-materializes  his shield and materializes a wooden sword as he slowly approaches Bakugo through the smoke as his eyes glowing a terrifying yellow, the visage of Alex holding a sword, slowly walking towards him with glowing yellow eyes scares Bakugo out of his mind.

When Alex gets to Bakugo who is paralyzed by fear he puts his sword right next to Bakugo's neck and says.

Alex: If I see you attack another innocent kid i will make that punch feel like a love tap, so be careful Katsuki Bakugo.

With that Alex leaves

After a minute Bakugo gets up angrier than ever and tells himself that one day Alex Midoriya will pay for humiliating him.

Time Skip: 9 years later

We see a classroom full of third year middle school students talking with each other as a man in a brown suit jacket walks into the classroom, as he steps up to the podium he says.

???: Settle down everyone.

With this everyone stops talking and looks forward towards the man as he speaks again.

???: Now that your third years, you have to start thinking seriously about you futures. Now I could hand out these Career Aptitude tests, but...

The man turns way from the class as he throws his papers into the air while exclaiming.

???: I know you all want to go the hero track!!

As he says this everyone in the class start to use their quirks, all except for two, Katsuki Bakugo and Alex Midoriya. As the class start using their quirks the man infront says.

???: Yes, yes, your quirks are very impressive, but NO QUIRK USAGE ALLOWED IN SCHOOL!

Bakugo then speaks up

Bakugo: HEY TEACH, DON'T LUMP ME IN WITH THE REST OF THESE REJECTS, THEY'LL BE LUCKY TO BE SIDEKICKS TO SOME BUSTED D-LISTER!!

After he says this the rest of the class starts yelling at Bakugo

Class: DON'T THINK YOUR BETTER THAN US KATSUKI/ DONT BE SO CONFIDENT BAKUGO!!

Katsuki: COME ON I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON!!

The teacher now interrupts

Teacher: Your test results are impressive Bakugo, perhaps you will get into UA.

After the teacher says this the mood of the class changes as the class starts to mutter

Student 1: UA? Isn't that the national school?

Student 2: I heard it has a 0.2% acceptance rate.

In response to the muttering Bakugo says

Bakugo: UA IS THE ONLY PACE WOTHY OF ME, I'LL BE THE ONLY ONE ACCEPTED FROM THIS SHITTY SCHOOL, THEN I'LL BECOME THE NUMBER 1 AND RICHEST HERO IN THE WORLD!!!

The teacher then chimes in saying

Teacher: Hey Midoriya, don't you want to go to UA too?

This makes the whole class pause as they slowly turn to the pink haired, 6 foot monster they call a classmate as he lifts his head from his book and reply's in his monotone voice

Alex: Yes I do, and I'm going to say that there is a high probability that I'll be accepted.

Bakugo then explodes his hand on Alex's desk and roars

Bakugo: DEKUUUUU!!! WHY ARE YOU TRYING FOR UA YOU USELESS FUCK!!

Alex then sighs and grips Bakugo's hand so hard Bakugo thinks his hand is going to break as Alex says

Alex: Shut up Katsuki, you may have a good quirk but that doesn't mean you'll be a good hero, in fact I'd say that with your current attitude you'll be lucky to be top 10, let alone number 1.

As Bakugo looks to look at Alex he sees that his eyes are a blood red, Alex then throws Bakugo back to his seat and says

Alex: Sit down and shut up if you know whats good for you.

Not wanting to endure the wrath of Midoriya he sits back down and stays like that for the rest of the day.

(All right boys and girls thats it for this chapter, I hope you liked it, because I sure did. Next chapter should be a doozie, again hope you liked it, and i will update when i feel like it, until then PEACE)