13:Stolen Jade Hairpin

Start from the beginning

"It's very disrespectful of her,stealing things from the deceased person,not any ordinary,but from the deceased Madame Lan. How absurd.",One Sect Leader said.

"N-No! This is m-mine! I didn't Steal anything! My father brought it for me!",She said.

"Yeah,keep denying it. No one will believe you."

"Well news flash,you mother fucker! That hairpin is made by my father to my mother,and made by the finest Jade in the whole Cultivation World. And you think I don't know that you've been lurking around my late mother's quarter the Gentian House?!",she said

She turned to her uncle who look angry and confused at the same time. "Go ahead,check the Gentian House where the Jade Hairpin is. My uncle and brothers know what the Jade looked like. If it's not there,then she stole it and she has to be heavily punished,heavily than our punishment earlier. If not I'll accept any punishment,even how heavy it is."she challenged,she saw how pale Liu Zi's face became.

'She's confident'

Lan Xichen,Lan Wangji and Lan Wuxian looked at Lan Qiren waiting for his order. Lan Qiren caressed his invisible goatee.

Everyone made a 'pfft' sound,while Lan Liling and Lan Zhan laughed out loud

"Oh come on old man uncle,stop caressing whatever you were touching under your chin,there's nothing there Gege already shaved it.",Lan Liling said out of nowhere,with an eye roll.

The room filled with laughter after hearing this,even the stoic Lan Wangji,his shoulders were shaking resembles that he's laughing. And Lan Xichen who's trying not to laugh,but he failed.

Lan Wangji tried not to laugh,and he let out a squeak as he felt Lan Wuxian's finger pinching his waist. Jin Zixuan,Jiang Cheng and Nie Huaisang tried not to let out any sound as they know that it's not the right time to laugh. Lan Qiren let down his hand and glared at his niece.

'You little gremlins! If you didn't shave my beautiful beard,I would still look good. I miss my beard. *Sniff,sniff* (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ', Lan Qiren thought.

Once again they laughed,Lan Qiren huffed in annoyance,while Qiren felt his blood boil in anger.

"Uncle,you're the only one who assume that your beard looks good on you. Even Nie-xiong who studied in Cloud Recesses for god knows since when, didn't recognized you. A-Die is older than you,but he looks a lot younger that you,while you,you look like an old man who's life is certain.",Lan Liling said while laughing. And again a loud roar of laughter,it's louder than earlier. Lan Qiren just ignored them and turned to screen,while Qiren Qi Deviated on the spot.

Wen Qing sighed for the tenth time,and went to Qiren's side to take care of Qiren's Qi once again. Wen Ning just looked at his sister in sympathy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Poor Wen Qing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
.
.
.
.
.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cute Twin Jades(๑♡⌓♡๑)

Me:Where is Sect Leader Lan's wife?WWX: Here! *Shows Jiang Cheng*Me:Hmm

WWX: Here! *Shows Jiang Cheng*
Me:Hmm...good choice, You're qualified
JC:WTF?!💢

good choice, You're qualifiedJC:WTF?!💢

🤣🤣🤣

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feel free to vote or comment ( ◜‿◝ )♡

-BoysLoveaddict0506(◍•ᴗ•◍)💙❤️