3: Lan Simp

Lan Wangji = Stoic one
Lan Zhan = Shameless one
Wei Wuxian = Stoic one
Wei Ying = Shameless one
Lan Huan = from the other world
Lan Xichen = from original world
Jiang Cheng = From the other world
Jiang Wanyin = From the original world
Lan Qiren = From the other world
Goatee Qiren = From the original world
(If you think I'm harsh to the old man,I don't care,he doest have any other name so that's what popped up in my mind)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile with Lan Xichen...

After he talked to the stall owner,he turned around and saw no one behind him. His face turned white as a ghost,he started panicking, anxiety is raising.

"Well of course,who wouldn't be panicking if your siblings were out of your sight in a crowded places.",Lan Huan said and Lan Xichen hummed in agreement.

"A'Zhan! A'Ling! Where are you?!",he yelled.

"Chill Da-ge,were here.",Lan Liling said from behind.

"Oh thank god your okay,but where did you two go? I told you not wander around,I almost lost you."

"Sorry Da-ge,we just heard a cry in the alleyway,we saw Ying-ge surrounded by three big mad dogs.",Lan Liling explained and Lam Wangji nodded.

"Ying-ge?",Lan Xichen asked.

"Him",Lan Wangji said and held Wei Ying's wrist.

At first Lan Xichen is shock,he knew his baby brother hates physical touch especially with strangers. But,the way Lan Wangji held the boy's wrist is like, he's really comfortable.

"That's what you called love.",Wen Rouhan suddenly spoke,everybody turned to his direction and stared.

"What? I am a demonic cultivator,but that doesn't mean I never feel love before. Remember,I have two idiot sons?",he said.

"That's because 'Like Father,Like sons'.",Lan Liling said,earning a nod from everyone.

Lan Xichen turned to the boy. "What's your name?",he asked.

"Wei Ying."

"Well Wei Ying,where are your parents?",he asked.

Wei Wuxian/Ying's breath hitched.

"I-I don't know,they said they'll come back for A'Ying,but they never returned.",Wei Yung said trying not to cry.

"Aw Yingying,you can cry,no one will judge you.",Lan Zhan said and put a hand on Wei Wuxian's hand. Wei Wuxian rest his head on Lan Zhan's shoulder.

"Mn"

Lan Wangji and Wei Ying saw this and blushed. Jiang Cheng saw this and smirked.

"Wangji,you okay? Your ears are red,are sick or something?",Lan Xichen asked with a teasing smile,while Lan Wangji just glared at him.

Lan Xichen looked at the boy with pity.

"Da-ge,can we keep him?",Lan Liling.

"I don't know,but we can tell this Shufu when he came back.",He replied with a smile.

"Tell me what?",Lan Qiren suddenly spoke.

"Goatee Shufu,I and Zhan-gege found a boy in corner of the alleyway,surrounded by three hungry dogs. And his parents are not with him.",Lan Liling.

Lan Qiren walked to Wei Ying and asked, "What's your name?"

"Wei Ying"

'Is he the son of Wei Changze and Cangse Sanren?'