1:Learning the truth

Lan Wangji is minding his own business,while watching over Wei Wuxian who's busy doing his punishments. After he finished the book he was reading,he stood up to find some more,but while he was looking for a book. A Blue,Gold book caught his attention.

He read the title,and that only made him more puzzled.

'Lěng Měirén of Gusu Lan Sect, Lan Liling? Who is this? I never saw this book before, and Cold Beauty of Lan Sect?', He thought as he examine the book from the front to the back.

He opened the book out of curiosity, but only to be blinded by the light,he dropped the book by the sudden light and he felt his eye lids closing. Before he knew it, he fell unconscious with a loud Thud sound.

Wei Wuxian got startled by the noise behind the bookshelves. "Where is that fuddy-duddy?" He said as he got up to look for Lan Wangji, but before he could go behind the bookshelves he felt his knees gave in and everything went black.

---
In the other side of the Universe, Parallel Universe???

Lan Liling is walking to he room the Lěngshì(Cold room) , when a disciple came up to her.

"Lady Lan, Grandmaster Lan and Sect Leader Lan is asking for your presence in the Lanshi.",the disciple said.

"Alright,just tell them I'll be there. I just have something to grab.",she said and the disciple nodded and left.

She grab her sword 'Mòlìhuā' and went on the Lanshi.

In there, Lan Qiren, Lan Xichen, Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng are sitting and drinking tea, well except for Lan Wangji who keep whining that Lan Wuxian is ignoring him. She saw Lan Qiren doesn't have a goatee and she grinned knowing what happened.

"Shufu, Da-ge, Zhan-gege, Ying-ge... Sour Grape!", she said and sat down, grinning to Jiang Cheng's direction who gave her a scowl.

"Meimei...",Lan Xichen warned and chuckled a bit.

"So,why did you call me?",she asked as she drank the tea.

Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng glaced at each other and nodded. "Wanyin and I are courting."

There was pin drop silence,even Lan Wangji's whining stopped hearing this. Then Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng heard to loud laughter. Lan Wangji and Lan Liling are laughing their butt off.

"Why are you laughing?",Lan Xichen asked.

"Hahaha! Sorry,sorry. It's just,we already know. Hahaha!",Lan Wangji said while laughing.

"Hahaha! Yeah,were idiots not to notice!",Lan Liling said and laughed.

Lan Xichen turned to Lan Qiren who had a smile on his face."You know,Shufu?"

"Hm. A'Ling told me the other day,when she caught you two kissing back at the mountain.",he said.

Hearing this,Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng suddenly blushed. The twins saw this and burst out laughing. Wei Wuxian put down the tea cup and looked at the couple with a beautiful smile.

"Congratulations,Xichen-ge, Jiang-xiong",he said,the couple smiled back.

"Thank You,A'Xian.",Jiang Cheng said.

They talked for a while about the wedding. Until a blinding light surrounded the room and they all fell unconscious.

---

Back to the the real Characters.

Lan Wangji woke up in a strange room,but he is not the only one who's in there. His Shufu,Brother,Wei Wuxian,Jiang Cheng and many others other,basically the whole Cultivation world.

"Oi! Wei Wuxian,what did you do?!",Jiang Cheng said.

"It's not me,it's not me!",Wei Wuxian already defended himself.

"Wangji,do you know what happened?",Lam Xichen asked,but Lam Wangji just shook his head.

"Xiongzhang,I found a book in the library,but when I opened it,this happened."

"What book?"

"It says "LěngShū of Gusu Lan Sect,Lan Liling",do you know someone named Lan Liling?"

"No Wangji, I've never heard of that name."

But while the two Lan's were talking,Lan Qiren heard the conversation by accident,and when he heard the name,he turned paper white.

Then a screen glowed and it says,"Greetings Cultivators,Do you wanna know,why are you all here?"

They all nodded their heads.

"Were here to watch the life,if the Third Jade is alive."

"Third Jade?",Lan Xichen asked and looked at Lan Qiren,who avoided his gaze.

"Oh,did your Uncle didn't tell you?"

"Tell us what?",Lan Wangji said.

"Lan Wangji,did you know that you have a twin sister?"

Lan Wangji widened his eyes in shock,he has a twin sister? But,where is she?

"I think its best,if you ask the elders and your Uncle.",the screen said and shut down. All of their heads turned to the Land Elders and Lan Qiren.

"Uncle,is it true?",Lan Wangji asked.

Lan Qiren sighed,knowing that there's no way getting out of this,"Yes"

The twin jades were shocked. "But,since she has difficulties,she passed away.",Lan Qiren said shutting his eyes. A tear escaped from Lan Qiren and the elders eyes. They remembered the faces of Qingheng-Jun and Madame Lang when they learned that one of the twin passed away.

The twin jades were now weeping,and surprisingly the others."But,why didn't you tell us?",Lan Xichen asked hugging his brother.

"At first,we decided to tell you when you two got older,but when we saw you two mourned when you lost your mother. We decided not to tell anyone about this."

They were now sobbing,many were saying condolences,others were just silent crying.

They were interrupted,when they heard a several groan behind,they turned around and saw two Lan Wangji,but the other one is girl,they also saw Wei Wuxian in a Lan robes,they saw Lan Qiren but without a goatee, Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng.

The girl Lan Wangji,put her hand to her head. "Ugh,my head..."

She spotted her brother near Wei Wuxian. She stood up and grab his ear.

"Ah- Ah! Ear! My ear! It hurts! Let go!",Lan Wangji said.

The others stood there,processing what they were seeing.

"Is this one of your stupid pranks again? Didn't I wanted you not to involve me to you're prank!?",Lan Liling said still pulling her brother's ear.

"A'Ling,stop it.",Lan Xichen said,Lan Liling let go and 'hmph'

"Wow,Jiang Cheng,she acts just like you!",Wei Wuxian said grinning.

"Shut up!",Jiang Cheng.

Lan Ling saw the hundreds of cultivators Infront of her,her eyes landed at the twin jades. And looked back to her brothers. Lan Wangji noticed his sister and looked at her,she keep looking back and forth,he looked at the people Infront of them and his eyes landed onto the twin jades.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!",Lan Wangji and Lan Ling yelled in unison.

The others stood shock, especially the Lan's. 'Did a Lan just cursed?'

'Did I just cursed?!',Lan Wangji said in his mind.

Old Man Qiren,Qi deviated hearing his precious nephew cursed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry for not publishing another story after I finished my previous fanfic,so hope you all like this,and Hope turned out good!🙏

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feel free to vote or comment ( ◜‿◝ )♡

-BoysLoveaddict0506(◍•ᴗ•◍)💙❤️