1: A very long time ago...

A very long time ago, the Realm of Dreams had been full of music

People were dreaming about making music, whether in a band or just for themselves which motivated them to leave the Waking World and ask the Dream Lord for his advice.

As for the Dream Lord himself, he had never heard real music before, not even knowing how to make it on his own.

So, people would teach him, tell him about various musical pieces and instruments they were playing full of passion.

They inspired him, not the other way around how he was used to it.

They inspired him to learn more about music, that enormous power being almost like real magic.

He put all his effort, all his time in learning, studying, wondering.

He was taught about a wide range of musical instruments such as the guitar, the flute, the piano or the drums.

He was taught about famous composers such as Beethoven, Mozart or Chopin.

He was taught about how music could heal you, be there for you in the darkest of times.

He was taught about anything music could do, what it could be able to even if you weren't slightly aware of it.

He was taught about having passion, what it was and how it manifested - not just in playing music, other things like writing, painting or cooking.

All those things humans were doing in their free time which he didn't belong to.

In the end, the King of Dreams really wanted to meet this mysterious, beautiful entity, hoping he could adapt a little bit from the humans.

But sadly, Passion wasn't one of the Endless like him.

It was rather even a being, not a God or a Lord. It was just there when you needed it, guiding you, teaching you.

It wasn't like Desire, Death, Despair or Destruction.

It wasn't anything like his siblings, it didn't even belong to them.

As far as he knew, Passion had been there and had been not.

And you only could find it in the Waking World, if you even dared to enter ever again.

So, after all those years, the King of Dreams had finally made a decision.

If he really wanted to find a powerful entity like Passion, he had to go to the Human World.

Observing, learning, studying about music in a more practical approach.

And that's just how this story begins...