6

Three days have passed since I spoke with Aaron and today is Friday.
Since Monday I haven't talked to Aaron, Tyler, Lali and Ava.
Tuesday night Chloe came to sleep over and we talked a lot. She got it into her head that she wanted to get me into a relationship. Today I have a date with a friend of Chloe's at the restaurant.
I have never seen him but Chloe said he was very nice and cute. I don't know what to think about this future date, I'm going to make myself beautiful and we'll see later.
I put on a green dress, the same one I wore during my first night in Los Angeles. It's Chloe's dress but she gave it to me on Tuesday when she came to my house.
I asked Chloe to accompany me to the restaurant because as I have never seen the boy, I am afraid not to find him.
We arrive at the restaurant at 12:15, we are in advance because I have an appointment at 12:30.
We wait a few minutes and then Chloe signals to a boy to join us. I get up to say hello and Chloe introduces us.
- Hanna, this is Scott, he's at school with me.
And Scott, this is Hannah, a childhood friend.

Chloe leaves and leaves us alone.
We are both embarrassed by the situation and don't talk much. We order and start talking.
Scott talks a lot about sports and I learn that he is on the same team as Tyler. They have known each other for a long time and are great friends.
This makes me think that tonight he is coming to my house for dinner with his grandmother.
I push that thought away and continue listening to Scott.
He tells me about the school year he's had, his family, and whatever else is on his mind.
I don't talk, I listen and I'm bored.
I want to close my eyes but I am awakened by a hand on my shoulder.
I turn around and see Tyler.
I feel like I run into him every time I go out...
He turns to Scott and says:
- I'm sorry Scott but we are late, I think she didn't see the time because our grandmothers are waiting for us.
He is lying, it is 2:30 and they are coming to our house at 6:00.
We say goodbye to Scott, I ask for his forgiveness and once outside, I ask Tyler why he lied.
- I have known Scott for a long time, he is very nice but I know that he talks a lot. So when I saw you falling asleep in that restaurant, I thought I should help you.
- Thank you.
He smiles, I never noticed it before but he has a beautiful smile.
- You're welcome, I didn't know you knew him!
- I don't really know him, Chloe wants me to be in a relationship and she introduced me to Scott.
- You and Scott, whatever!
- What does that even mean? I don't deserve him?
- No, no, he doesn't deserve you.

I leave without telling him I'll see you later and when he can't see me anymore, I smile. I don't really know why I smile but it doesn't matter.

When I get home, I sleep a little, I ask Jenna to wake me up at 6pm if I'm still sleeping.
It's 6:30, Jenna woke me up at the right time and I'm still getting ready.
I put on my dress, the one I bought with Jenna. I put on my eyes and mouth makeup and put my hair in a bun, leaving some hair in front of my face.
I look at myself in the mirror and I think I'm beautiful.
When Tyler arrives with his grandmother, I am embarrassed and I don't understand why but when our eyes meet, I am forced to lower my head to avoid seeing myself blushing.

Tyler and Jenna get along great, they are like the brother she never had.
During the meal, we sit across from each other and can't stop looking at each other.
I leave the table before the end of the meal saying that I don't feel well.
I go up to my room and lie down on my bed.
- So, you don't feel well?
That was Tyler who just walked into my room.
- Didn't anyone ever teach you to knock?
- I'm just checking on you and that's all you have to say!
- Yeah, that's all I have to say!
- Are you sure you really feel bad? Because you look fine.
- Yeah, I think I'm sick
- I just don't think you want to be in the same room with me!
- Why wouldn't I want to be in the same room with you! I don't understand you.
- It's so simple, you have feelings for me but you can't handle them.