funeral

A/n
Im just gonna say the real life moment's are gonna be paragraphs from now on.

After all the witch's tried almost once to bring evelynn back, no one could, so they started planning her funeral.

Everyone was dressed in black, and pretty much everyone was going to give a speech.

"Evelynn was my sister, my best friend at some moment's and my worst enemy others. But overall, I would never ask for another sister. And I hate that her life ended so soon." Elena said, starting.

"Me and her fought all the time. She always won, but I would never let her know how much I looked up to her. She was always in a good mood and never gave up hope for anything." Jeremy said about his older sister.

" me and her didn't always get along, but when we did, she was awesome and and in honor of her, I am saying we are opening the Salvatore borading school for the young and gifted." Damon said about the dead witch.

"She was a great friend and an even better witch. I don't know how, but she knew any spell you threw her way. I hope she is at peace wherever she is." Stefan said.

"She was a great aunt, and I will miss for forever." Lizzie said, not giving a long speech.

"I loved Aunty Evelynn, and I still love Aunt Evelynn. And I miss her and probably always will." Josie said about her died aunt.

" She was a great mom she always called me little witch and told me that one day I would be on eof the strongest witch's, and nothing would scare me. But if she is gone, who's gonna be there when I can't fall asleep. So I will miss her forever." Faith said.

"She was the best mom any girl could ask for she called me a little wolf and told me the power I hold will one day be what saves me and everyone else she told me. They thought we would bring death to them, so I fought to be good. So that's she will see I'm not deadly. But now she's gone, and I miss her more than the world." Hope said before handing Mike to Rebekah.

"Thanks. So, I've been alive 1000 years. And no one made me feel as alive as her. I fell in live with her smile, and it breaks my heart to know I'll never see it agian. So I will miss her and love her always and forever." Rebkah said, finishing off the speachs.

Evelynn watched them from the other side and looked around at everyone she left. " I miss you, all. I don't know how, but I know you will all be fine without me." She said, letting tears roll down her cheeks.

A/n
Going on chapter 3 am I a alien I never post this much at once. Hope you enjoyed this chapter that I'm crying over.

Have a great day, and smile more. Love y'all.