wedding

Evelynn- when I was kid I would dream of the day I would get married. I dreamed it would be a dark mysterious man. But when I look at you now I know that any wedding I had with that man. Would never compare to this wedding with you.

Rebekah- I spent a 1,000 years looking for a man to love. I could never because nik never approved. But then I met you and realized no guy on earth would ever compare to you. If I kept looking I wouldn't have fallen in love with you.

Caroline- when me and Tyler broke up I thought my life would fall apart. I thought that I would never love anyone. And then you walked in my life and made me fall head over heels. And if I had a wedding with Tyler in no way would it feel as good as standing here with you.

Klaus- 1,000 years I've been on this earth. I have found no love as strong as mine for you. I can only find one way to describe this feeling. It a feeling even better then winning the lottery. And maybe someday I will win the lottery with you.

Davina- For a while there were witches trying to kill me. And you step up and started helping me. And in that moment I thought why would a Mikaelson help me. And then I got my answer when you asked me to marry you. And all I know right now is that I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

Kol-1,000 years ago I went from witch to vampire. When my mother put me in the body of a witch. I met you another witch and that was the moment I knew I didn't need to be a witch as long as I find someone like you to make a witchy fix to all my problems. Thank you for choosing me to spend your life with.

Father K- you may kiss your bride

A/n
Thank you for reading and getting me to 600 views I would have never believed that I would be the author of a book with 400 views away from 1,000 so thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Love y'all. Have fantástico day.