"But not now."

"Yes, because Benjamin forcibly took Yves from me. And you haven't paid for it yet."

The corners of Katarina's eyes, explaining my situation in a soft voice, were sullenly folded.

"So Yves Llewellyn was stolen from me. I am waiting for the day when Benjamin will pay me a fair price."

The day Katarina got Ferdinand's name, Rudolph asked her to choose the gift she wanted.

And what she chose was none other than the young me as an apprentice knight. Albrecht's nobles often cast subordination magic on master-slave contract documents.

There weren't many people who could cast it, so no one could do it.

Rudolph gave Katarina an enchanted master-slave document that even the new headmaster, Benjamin, could not destroy.

Ownership could only be transferred at a 'reasonable price' considered by the owner.

And the 'fair price' she offered to Benjamin was none other than the position of the Empress.

Benjamin tried with all his heart to get me away from her.

And his efforts finally began to pay off.

In fact, he already knew that Theodore was going to visit Ferdinand today.

Because rumors had already spread.

There was talk of marriage between Emperor Theodore and Katarina.

'Nonsense. An angel like Theodore is marrying a witch like Katarina?'

However, the meeting was canceled due to the sudden disappearance of Emperor Theodore, who was supposed to visit today.

So, Katarina, who was venting her anger towards her subordinates, found me.

And tormented me.

What bothered me was that it was also a warning to Benjamin to quickly 'pay the fair price', that was, to quickly get the empress's position for her.

Of course, it was my fault that the meeting between her and Theodore failed, so it was a very wise choice for Katarina to persecute me.

Although she didn't know the truth.

(*Theo was on his way to meet Katarina when he met Yvonne on the tree so he didn't come to the meeting)

"If you repeat the same thing one more time, I will take away Ferdinand's name."

Benjamin, who was staring at her with cold eyes, whispered in a low voice as if warning her.

But Katarina responded with a pervasive smile on her lips.

"But you can't. Ferdinand needs a girl, and I'm the girl your father picked himself."

"Father, just for that reason."

Benjamin asked back in a low voice.

"Do you really think I can't?"

"Yes, you can't. Because you...... ."

Katarina glanced at me and took a step towards Benjamin. Then she whispered to him in a low voice.

'What is she talking about?'

For a moment, the expression on Benjamin's face disappeared.

Judging by his bloodless, white face, it was clear that that wicked Katarina had said something bad to Benjamin.

Katarina left and walked past Benjamin.

When I saw her confident step, I felt very upset.

I wanted to escape from Katarina, but I didn't want her to become Theodore's Empress.