Chapter Seven part two: Dangerously in love

"You set me free. I can't do this thing called life without you here with me" - Beyonce

 I can't do this thing called life without you here with me" - Beyonce

 Tyra Imani White

My legs rested upon his shoulders as he dug deeper into me. "Oooo," I moaned hitting notes I didn't even know was possible.He stroked into me, staring me down with his chocolate colored eyes. Spank gripped my throat, bringing his lips to mine. "Spank, I'm about to-," I cried out, feeling my toes curl and legs shake. "I'm about to-," I cried out once more. My orgasm ripped through my body, as I felt him fill me. We both collapsed onto his bed with our chests heaving up and down. 

I looked at the clock. I knew I was supposed to be at school at this moment but lately I had been sneaking off to Spank's apartment. I felt Spank wrap his arms around me, knocking me out of my thoughts. I smiled. 

"Yo pops gone kill you," He chuckled. "That's what you thinking about right now," I asked, with a slight eye-roll. He shook his head no. "Nah, I'm thinking about how I want to be with you forever," He answered.I couldn't help but blush. I had wanted to be with Spank forever since I was a kid. "I love you," I blushed.

 "I love you-," He started but was stopped by loud knocking. "Hold on," He yelled to the door. "Who is it," He asked. "City Police Department." Before either of us could respond, the door flung open. I struggled to cover myself. Everything else was just a blur, including when they put him in handcuffs and him his rights. I couldn't and didn't want to understand what was happening. 

| Note from author: Again, sorry for the sort chapter but that's what usually happens in two part adds. Remember to vote and comment!|