7 // Chaos City

TWO DAYS LATER - 6:34 PM

Y/n could handle a knife, and a sword. She was taught how to, but with the years she spent trying to be a hero she had lost most of it. Up Until now, for the past week she's been playing Swords with Dabi. But she still hasn't said a word since that night, not to him at least. Besides sleeping longer hours than normal, she's been tending to the bar as well, and that was Shadow's job but he was still healing from being blown up.

Today she got a break, sort of. The others left on Dabi's demand, they argued about who got to stay and watch after her, and oddly, Dabi pardoned her. The others were shocked, even Y/n paused and looked up at him from behind the counter. Before she could say anything they all left and the door locked.

This is how she ended up cleaning up. She found a bunch of cleaning products in the drawer below the counter, that she could either kill herself with or clean up. She observed the place a mess, which it usually wasn't because their usual bartender would clean up the second a mess was made.

However cleaning only distracted her for so long, once the place was spotless and smelled of chemicals she had nothing else to do. She could attempt to open the doors, but that took a whole lot of strength that she didn't have at the moment. She was cut up and sore from fighting with Dabi, mostly her back.

Her eyes burned, she was bored, and falling asleep on the counter. Then there was a loud bang behind the door, the next it broke off its hinges and fell to the floor. It was almost like a stampeed, the others came rushing in, with the biggest guy carrying Dabi while the others screamed at him. Y/n began to panic.

"Well do something?!"

"Where's Shadow?!" They were all yelling but Y/n, in attempt to stop them, yelled even louder. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" they all paused and looked at her, than began yelling again. "He got fucking shot! Can't you see?!"

She jumped off the stool and ran over to him. "Put him down!"
"What the hell are you gonna do?!" One of the girls screamed, the big guy, carrying him had gently placed him on the floor. The bottom of his pants was soaked in blood. Y/n kneeled down and ripped his pants.

"SOMEONE GET ME A DAMN KIT!!" Everyone was yelling at her, just out of panic, while Dabi slipped in and out of consciousness. The bullet was still in there, or what seemed to be a piece of it. So she opened the kit with her bloody hands and grabbed the tweezers, she managaed to stop the blood with her quirk but it was still everywhere.

"Okay, Dabi, this is going to hurt. A lot."

Y/n attempted to take the bullet out, she just prayed it was sanitized so he didn't get an infection and possibly die. For a slight moment her quirk slipped and more blood gushed out, it was another nauseating sight. But Y/n was sure she's seen worse.

"Why is he still bleeding?! I thought you could--"

"It was an accident okay?! Back it up Wreck-it-Ralph!" (Because you know...he's big like Ralph...no? okay...)

"Okay back up!! Back up!!" She couldn't work with people breathing down her neck. Eventually, she managed to wrap some gauze around his wound. She paused and bit her lip, something felt very off to her.

"How much blood did he lose?" The others all looked at eachother and muttered. Coming to a conclusion, she looked up at them. "Uh alot, like maybe ten jars worth?" Y/n questionably furrowed her eyebrows and began to check his pulse, on his neck, his wrist, she even put her ear to his chest to hear something and there was nothing but a very faint heartbeat.

"Dabi. Dabi, Dabi!!!" She started desprately pressing on his chest, then the others froze and began to back up, because they had felt such an evil aura that they knew what was coming and didn't want to be around when it did. But Y/n's fear was too much, she felt it but ignored it, trying to bring him back to life. She did, however, notice the black fog coming from Dabi that began to surround the two, then it engulfed them and all she saw was darkness, nothing, and felt nothing.