Chapter 72-Airport frenzy

Start from the beginning

Taehyung's magnificent eyes were hooded as he chuckled softly as he flipped his strong body over your petite form. The closeness causes your breathing to speed up because of the intimacy of the situation which caused you to exhale sharply. You could feel both of your bodies reacting to the closeness. You couldn't understand why you suddenly reacted this way after being in the same scenario so many times. But there was something different about the atmosphere tonight.

He grins as he peers down on your sudden bright red face, "Are you feeling all hot and bothered....darling?" he wiggled his eyes as your jaw dropped at his subtle seduction.

You gulp visibly as you lock your gazes on each other. Being so near becomes a little too close for comfort. Because of your physical restraint, you and your soulmate are the envy of others, but as you grow closer in this red-gold system marriage. You were well aware that your resolve would not last. You desire him as much as he desires you.

"Taelove...I think we're entering dangerous territory." with your palms firmly on his chest.

With a dry mouth, you stammer it out. You couldn't catch your breath. His body on yours elicits strange thoughts and feelings. The air around you had become electrified, and you could tell your soulmate no longer cared.

"We're strong and oh, gosh darling! I desperately want to be with you."He slumped down, his head on your soft neck folds...and murmured, "But I'll wait until you're ready...because I love you." He lifted his head and kissed your smiley lips tenderly.

"I love you as well. Taelove. We'll know when we're ready... don't rush... okay?" You wrapped both your arms around his neck, drew him closer, and kissed him intensely...

.....

The following day...

\

The 10:45 a.m. charter flight was strangely quiet. They knew their adorable member, who constantly bothers everyone, would be missed. There was no hysterical laughter. There will be no cameras in everyone's faces, and no talking to the ARMY. EATJIN is not supported. Jimin is in an odd stoic mood.

He barely touched his delicious breakfast. His heart was too heavy. You and Taehyung decided to join him and sit with him on the flight, but he was unable to open up just yet. Even Jhope tried with his cheerfulness. But Jimin just wanted to be alone.

The band was unconcerned. They know a lot about Chim Chim. He'll be back to his flirtatious self soon, much to their surprise. Jimin slept the entire flight, not speaking or laughing with anyone. He couldn't just lose his 'Red.' His bodyguards could tell he was in mental anguish by his demeanor.

' His bodyguards could tell he was in mental anguish by his demeanor