Cloud 9 is a pyrocumulus

Começar do início

After around five minutes, they finally finished the warm up.

Fucking FINALLYYYYYYYYYYY!!

All of them stood up as the real practice was about to begin. Hyunjin definitely underestimated the heat that day. In the matter of minutes he was drenched in sweat, making his shirt transparent and stick to his skin.

To say Jisung was unconcentrated was an understatement. He wasn't really good at hiding it either, pulling Hyunjin's attention on him. He decided to confront Jisung when class ended.

Time flies when you have someone to adimre. Just like that, practice ended in a whim. Hyunjin asked Jisung to stay back, so he could talk to him without any disturbances called Felix.

Oh shit, I messed up! Oh shit, I messed up! Oh shit, I messed up! Oh shit, I messed up! Oh shit, I messed up! Oh shit, I messed up! Oh shit, I messed up! Oh shit, I messed up! Oh shit, I messed up! Oh shit, I messed up! Oh shit, I messed up! Oh shit, I messed up!

Jisung panicked on the inside but tried to look relaxed. He failed miserably.

"Relax, Jisung. I promise it's nothing bad." Hyunjin managed to calm Jisung down a bit.  "Soooo... I noticed how you look at me sometimes and how you react to me..."

Jisungs's eyes widened. Now, he didn't even try to hide his panic. All he wanted to do was run. Run out of the studio, to sprint down the driveway and jump into the car, his dad waited in. But he didn't, he couldn't. No matter how much he wanted to, but his body wouldn't move an inch.

It's out. He probably want's me to stay away, to never come back. He must have been so happy that I missed 8 weeks.

His thoughts were interrupted by a hand whipping away the tears, he didn't even noticed he sheded. Suddenly Hyunjin was so close. His nose almost touching Jisung's.

"I'm sorry....' The brunette whispered, but Hyunjin put his finger on Jisung's lips.

"Don't be. It's cute~" Hyunjin replied as quiet as Jisung had. The younger was shocked and confused.

What? What does he mean? Hyunjiiinnnn....

Jisung whined in his head. The blond could practically see the little gears rattling in his head and smiled.

"I fancy you too, Jisung. That's what I was trying to say."

Jisung's mind stopped working completely. The smaller just stared up into the blond's eyes, seeing how they closed while approaching. Before Jisung realized what happened he felt soft lips on his own chapped once. His eyes shut automatically.

It wasn't Jisung's first kiss by far. His friends used to kiss him a lot. Minhi was his first, close after Felix, Jeongin and Chan followed.

But this one was his first real kiss. A kiss, more than a peck. A kiss with meaning.

Even though their lips weren't moving, they both were able to tell how the other felt. It was delicate, a moment that edged on breaking into a thousand pieces any moment, but they didn't care.

They felt connected, almost able to read their minds.

The kiss broke, both of them tried to catch their breath. Suddenly Hyunjin grabbed Jisung's wrist firmly but careful to avoid hurting him. "Mind to pay me a visit at my house?"

Jisung was taken aback.

We kissed once now and he want me to get to his house...

"M-my dad is waiting for me..."

"No worries, I asked your parents already. But you don't have to if you're uncomfortable. I can bring you home, too."

MY PARENTS KNEW ABOUT THIS?!