Cloud 9 is a pyrocumulus

Hi. I'm going to be honest. I am fucking Lazy and I know it. So to get in the flow again I'm trying to write an one shot again :) I hope you enjoy it.

If you do thank  @daddyxd_Marley for motivating me hehe
A little side note:
Ardy's thoughts
Third Person

~FictionalArdy

Today is a good day. Today I get to attend dance practise again. Why again? Oh, I couldn't practise for about 8 weeks because I was grounded. I may or may not have sneaked out to meet my friends and my parents may called the police because I didn't answered the phone because I felt guilty. Hehe.

The normal, you see. But anygays -that's me hehe- I'm excited! Not just because I missed dancing but I get  to see Callan, our dance teacher again! Not gonna lie he's extremely attractive. Of course not just that! He's so attentive and caring and funny~ I think you get what I'm trying to tell.

I like him. A lot to be honest but that's beside the point. I missed him. Even though my all so nice and supportive best friend Marley send me pictures and Videos of him  every time they could. I always loved them but now I love them even more!

I should get going!

And like this he walked out of the door to meet his dad who's always driving him to practise.

Freezing cold, but I know we'll burn forever
Haeboraneun taedo nan yeojeonhi
Hal mareul naebaetji twe twe twe Ha-ha-ha

On the way he annoyed his dad with pitchy notes and definitely wrong Korean. When they finally arrived at their destination  Ardy practically jumped out of the still driving car shouted an 'Goodbye' to his dad and ran to Marley, Donni and Jenna, jumping on their backs which made all three groan in pain and laugh at the same time.

'Hello bitches! Did you miss meeeee?' He asked thinking he already knew the answer.

'No. No we didn't.' Ardy's grin faded and he started hitting his best friend, Marley.

'Ouch ouch ouchiii! Hey okay I was joking we missed you very much like a loooooooooot!' Marley gave in.

'I knew it heheheheh' Everyone jokingly rolled their eyes at his behaviour.

Callan's going to be late again isn't he?

The room started to fill up but Callan still didn't arrive. Ardy was about to complain again when Callan came in. Ardys breath hatched. Callan looked stunning. In the 8 weeks he got an haircut. He wore an white shirt with grey joggers.

Wow he looks so good in such an simple outfit and I still look bad even though I spent 30 minutes deciding what to ware today. I even styled my hair which I never do for practise!

Callan looked back at Ardy. 'Oh so You're back!'

'Y-yeah' Ardy turned around, blushing hard and begged Marley for help with his eyes. They just smirked at him well knowing what effect the black haired had on Ardy. Unfortunately for Ardy, Callan could see him through the mirror clearly. He smiled knowingly. The older has long noticed how Ardy reacts to him. He didn't think it was bad, rather cute.

Like this they started to warm up. Ardy never liked warming up. He always felt humiliated because he wasn't as flexible as the rest of the group. Most of the time the blond looked down, trying not to compare himself to the other to much, missing the proud looks of Callan. Something Ardy didn't notice was that he became more flexible in the span of the 8 weeks.

After around five minutes they finally finished their warm up.

Fucking FINALLYYYYYYYYYYY!!

All of them stood up as the real practise started. Callan definitely underestimated the heat that day because in the matter of minutes he was drenched in sweat making his shirt transparent and his joggers stick to his thighs.