Cloud 9 is a pyrocumulus

Hi. I'm going to be honest. I am fucking lazy and I know it. So to get in the flow again I'm trying to write a one shot again :) I hope you enjoy it.

If you do, thank  @daddyxd_Marley for motivating me hehe. 

And here I am changing the names again lol. (06/22/24)

A little side note:
Jisung's thoughts
Third Person

~Fictional Ardy

Today is a good day. Today I get to attend dance practice again. Why again? Oh, I couldn't practise for about 8 weeks because I was grounded. I may or may not have sneaked out to meet my friends and my parents may called the police because I didn't answered the phone because I felt guilty. Hehe.

The normal, you see. But anygays -that's me hehe- I'm excited! Not just because I missed dancing but I get  to see Hyunjin, again! Not gonna lie he's extremely attractive. Of course not just that! He's so attentive and caring and funny~ I think you get what I'm trying to tell.

I like him. A lot, to be honest, but that's beside the point. I missed him. Even though, my all so nice and supportive best friend Felix send me pictures and Videos of him,  every time he could. I always loved him but now I love him even more!

I should get going!

And like this, he walked out of the door, where he met his dad, who drove him to practice, as usual.

Freezing cold, but I know we'll burn forever
Haeboraneun taedo nan yeojeonhi
Hal mareul naebaetji twe twe twe Ha-ha-ha

On the way he annoyed his dad with pitchy notes and definitely wrong Korean. When they finally arrived at their destination,  Ardy practically jumped out of the still driving car, shouted a hast "Goodbye!" to his dad and ran to Felix, Seungmin andJeongin, jumping on their backs which made all three groan in pain and laugh at the same time.

"Hello bitches! Did you miss meeeee?" He asked thinking he already knew the answer.

"No. No we didn't."  Jisung's grin faded and he started hitting Felix.

"Ouch ouch ouchiii! Hey okay I was joking, we missed you very much like a loooooooooot!" he gave in.

"I knew it heheheheh" All of them rolled their eyes jokingly, at his behaviour.

Hyunjin's going to be late again isn't he?

The room started to fill up but Hyunjin still didn't arrive. Ardy was about to complain again when he came in. Jisung's breath hitched. Hyunjin looked stunning. In the 8 weeks, the squirrel boy was gine, he got a haircut. Hyunjin wore a white shirt with grey joggers.

Wow, he looks so good, in such a simple outfit and I still look bad even though I spent 30 minutes deciding what to wear today. I even styled my hair, which I never do for practice!

The blond looked at Jisung. "Oh, you're back!"

"Y-yeah." Jisung turned around, blushing hard and begged Felix for help silently. The australian just smirked at him, well knowing what effect the blond had on Jisung. Unfortunately for Jisung, Hyunjin could see him, clear as cristal, through the mirror. He smiled knowingly. The older has long noticed how Jisung reacts to him. He didn't think it was bad, rather cute.

Like this they started their warm up. Jisung never liked warming up. He always felt humiliated, because he wasn't as flexible as the rest of the group. Most of the time the brunette looked down, trying to avoid comparing himself with the other students, missing the proud looks of Hyunjin, when Jisung managed to reach further then te weeks before. Something Jisung never seemed to notice.