sleeves - Marisha Ray

Humming softly as she opens her front door after a long day at the studio preparing for some new projects, Marisha stepped into the house of herself and her girlfriend Y/n.

As she stepped through the living room, she saw Omar come waltzing through with fabric in his muzzle.

"Hey buddy!" She squealed before placing her things down and picking up the happy corgi.

"What you got there?" She takes the fabric and looked it over before looking in the direction he came from.

Walking through to the bedroom, she saw Y/n with ear buds in listening to music as she pulls shirts out of numerous bags and cuts of the sleeves before placing them on Marisha's side of the bed.

The redhead felt her body warm with love as she watched. Her girlfriend of 5 years taking it upon herself to get clothes to marisha's liking.

Slowly placing the corgi down, Marisha walked up behind the woman before hugging her from behind. A gentle smile on her face.

Y/n jumped slightly before relaxing into the embrace. She looks over slightly and raises her eyebrow.

"Hey my boxer, what's up with you?" She chuckled, holding the redheads' arms close.

Marisha kissed Y/n cheek. "You don't have to cut off all the sleeves of these new shirts just for me."

"Of course I do! You hate them so, I want to make you happy."

Marisha sat on the floor next to her girl and smiled. "You make me happy everyday."