𝐕 • 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

"Do not embarrass me in front of my parents

"Do not embarrass me in front of my parents. I don't care how y'all act at home but I will not tolerate that behavior in my parents' house." I tell the triplets as we stand outside my parents' home.

They're looking at me as if they're going to jump me at any minute.

I open the door letting them go in first. We headed straight to the dining room where I know my parents are going to be.

"Jordyn!" I heard my triplets shout making me freeze at the doorway. My eyes land on her as she greets my kids with a huge smile. The last time I saw her I said very regretful things.

"I've been trying to contact you, Jordyn." I said loud enough for everyone to hear. Jordyn looked at me then focused her attention back on my triplets.

I take a seat between my mom and Kai.

"Let's talk about it." My dad said and look at him confused. "The kids told me about you." He says and I swallow nervously.

"I-I don't t-think that's a g-g-g-good idea." Gaia spoke.

"No, it's okay Gaia. Let's talk about it. Everyone is here so everyone can tell their sides of the stories and defend themselves." Hera says as she looks around the table.

"Let's talk about the biggest problem within our family— our father not giving us the time of day and putting work first all the time." Apollo says and I felt my dad's glare burning into my skin.

I open my mouth but it closes immediately before opening again, "I'm just a busy man." I replied followed by a scoff coming from Jordyn.

"Did it ever cross your mind that we just wanted quality time? Do you realize that buying us stuff does not make you a good dad? You're never physically or emotionally here with us. Do you even remember the last time we had a family meal? The last time we sat and watched a movie together or even played a game together? Yeah me either." Gaia finishes.

"Even when you come you stay in the office or a room that nobody is in." Apollo adds.

I felt my heart shatter.

"I'm disappointed." My mother said.

I hate disappointing people.

"I-I-I'm s-s-sorry." My voice was barely above a whisper. Great, I worked so hard to get rid of my stutter and now it's coming back.

"Your father always made time for you even on his busiest days. When he felt as if he was spending too much time at work he always took off for the next three days to make sure he spent time with us. The moment you ever opened your mouth to ask him to hang out with you, he did. Your father never missed a game, competition, or a parent-teacher conference." I felt a lump in my throat start to form.

"The number of times you or the kids call me to pick them up from somewhere when you were supposed to get them, I could only imagine how it was in LA when you didn't have the help like you do now." She adds.