𝙰𝚕𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐

Ok ok for you guys who became unstable bcuz of this book I'll write an alternate ending for you all <3

————————————————————————

Y/n

I looked at everyone who had saw Voldemort fall, and disintegrated into mere flakes.
Soon me and Harry turned around to see a deatheater fire the 'Sectumsempra' spell right at me

It was about to hit me as I closed my eyes ready for the impact but I saw Draco slide infront of me and deflect the spell which aimed right back at the deatheater who fell to the floor.

I ran over to Draco and hugged him tightly

'We've done it! Y/n we've done it!" He spun me around

'I love you so much!' I replied hugging him gently

'I love you too' he smiled gently

After that life was great. Harry and I made amends, well basically me and Hogwarts made amends.

I also became and Auror just like Ron and Harry. I am still pregnant with Malfoy. My due date is coming soon and I cannot wait!

Malfoy proposed to me after the war despite everything that has happened, and even got a job as a Professor there. But who knew our kid will be the new heir to Gryffindor and Slytherin.

We got married in a private intimate place, we did invite a few of our closest friends. Well I had no family. And all Draco had was Narcissa, Lucius had gotten captured and sent back to Azkaban.

I wanted to burst with joy. And once I had given birth, things couldn't of been better! It was a boy, he was born in December. And we named him Alcaeus Lcarus Malfoy. He had the hair of me but the eyes of Draco and also the skin. Draco had a huge smile on his face looking at his child. His beautiful child.

I know he saw himself in him. I could see Draco shed a tear. He wanted what was best for his child, he wanted to be everything Lucius wasn't. He was scared that he would mess up.

As Alcaeus grew up some years later I fell pregnant again. And I found out it was twins!

Alcaeus had just started Hogwarts and was in the house of Ravenclaw actually. But me and Draco were very supportive, even if the kids were on edge of him because I was Y/n Peverell-Riddle. Well now it's Malfoy. I was proud to be called a Malfoy.

And nine months later, Scorpius and Capella came! I know those two were very sentimental to Draco, our favourite stars. Now Scorpius had Draco's looks but my personality, and Capella had my looks and Draco's personality.

Which made them a troublesome duo. Draco was such a good dad to them. Which made me smile. We walked along the Platform 9 3/4. Which made me reminisce the memories of me and Draco here. I stared down at the two twins, by the time Alcaeus had gotten married. To Avena Goldstein. He became best mates with Teddy Lupin who was a cheerful Hufflepuff!

I saw Harry just down the platform, he gave us both a nod as we returned smiling. Capella questioned about Gryffindor. I knew how much she loved Gryffindor but feared about carrying on the Slytherin line of Malfoy's.

We reassured her, Draco was anxious.

'What if Scorp doesn't like Slytherin?' He turned to me

'He can pick for himself, Draco don't be silly' I rolled my eyes

'You haven't changed' he laughed slightly

I saw in the window of the train Capella and Scorp sat with Rose Granger-Weasley and Albus Severus and James Sirius Potter

'I still hate it when they hang out with Potter's kids. All those years of hating him for this? Pathetic.' he scoffed

'Don't be silly just because you never was friends with them' I replied

We both started laughing.

'You are going to tell them about your father, aren't you?' He turned to me

'When they're older. They can't know the things we've done' I sighed

'Anyway. I'm still better looking than you' he teased

'Yeah right. I doubt that' I rolled my eyes

He hugged me tightly, we were going to give the lives we couldn't have to our children.  I wanted them to believe in good rather than evil.  I want them to lead lives of good. But I'm scared, scared they will find out.

I captured the eye of Harry. Who gave me a faint nod before the train set of, I started to well up in tears. I never believed I'd be here standing here today watching my kids go to Hogwarts. My kids...

But there is always the truth lying in me and Draco, about what their grandfather had done. But anyways, that's to come.

Once the train steamed away we all apparated back. I smiled to myself and Draco pulled me in for a kiss, a passionate one. I love him with all my heart, and I know for once I found someone who feels the same.

Someone I could call my own.

And this is the end! The story of the infamous Y/n Peverell-Riddle and the notorious Draco Malfoy.  Who found love in their twisted heart and sick minds. But neither one knew what they're love meant.

Their love meant their happiness. Which is going to be forever unbreakable

——————-
NOW I have finally finished

This is just a bonus if you want to read to cure ur depression. I hope you enjoy, soz if it isn't as great but ty for all you reading! <3

——MINKSSS