𝙳𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎

Y/N's pov

Y/N's pov

Mine and Cedric's relationship spreaded like wood catching fire. To make it worse with all this going on, the second task for the Triwizard tournament was today. I looked all night on trying to figure it out. So far, it's has something to do with the black lake. And someone has to retrieve what's theirs in one hour. But how can I hold my breath underwater for an hour? It's impossible.

I looked in possible spells and came by a human transfiguration spell. Perfect! But what was I going to turn myself into? I needed something speedy, something sharp. I came across a sailfish! It is the fastest fish at this moment. So I needed to use that.

I looked out of my dorm window to see everyone walking to the black lake. I put on my swim costume and some clothes ontop so I wouldn't get cold. I descended the stairs and went out. Soon I was greeted by Malfoy.

'Y/n, promise me not to die' he asked walking down to the black lake with me

'I have no promises' I smirked

He then pulled me into a hug but I pushed away

'No, you'll have to earn it' i teased

'Please don't do this, let me hug you' he said

'You got to catch me!' I smiled

Before I knew it he was chasing me down the hill towards the black lake, I had to push people and dodge them as they gave us confused stares

'I'm going to get you!' He shouted

'No you won't' I screamed smiling

I ran bear foot onto the dock with a small boat. He then caught up and before I could row off he clambers on and started hugging me

'Caught you now, darling' he said

'Oh shut up, only because I'm in here' I stuck my tongue out.

We started rowing towards the three towers in the middle of the black lake. Once we reached the middle tower Malfoy got on first and stuck a hand out. I rolled my eyes and got up myself. I then got pushed to the front, as I then started to undress. Fleur was set in her silver swimming suit, but then I had to wear an emerald green because it would be too identical. I saw people look at my body. I took my place inbetween Potter and Diggory, I look behind as Barty gave me a supportive smile. I nodded gratefully. I had a potion in my hand that would let me turn into a sailfish.

I looked up to the bystanders place to see Malfoy and his friends, he waved and I waved back smiling.

The ringing of the students cheers and music was played.

'Welcome to the second task. Last night, something was stolen from each of our champions. A treasure, of sorts. These five treasures, one for each champion. Now lie on the bottom of the Black Lake. In order to win, each champion need only find their treasure and return to the surface' I heard Dumbledore say.