𝙻𝚘𝚠

Y/N's pov

Y/N's pov

I charged at the common room. I was mad at Malfoy.  I heard what he said to his friends in the corridor, I was behind the wall.

I felt cheated, hurt, betrayed. More than those things. I thought we'd be inseparable. But that was the last straw.

I was now throwing my bag at the door of my common room and sat down on my bed. I looked at the engagement ring and slipped it off my finger. Who does he think he is. I was right, he was just a arrogant mean bastard that walked into my life and is walking out of it like nothing happened.

I heard the chatter downstairs as all the Slytherin's. I felt the sudden urge to make a scene. To humiliate Malfoy. And get what he deserved. Revenge.

I opened the door and slammed it shut i stomped down the stairs looking like I was about to blow. I saw everyone look at me as I pushed people out my way to see Malfoy and Baby Greengrass about to kiss.

Malfoy immediately stood up to my angry face, everyone had now started to circle us. Like it was some boxing ring

'So that's what I am to you?' I ask thought gritted teeth

'What are you on about?' He asked

'Don't play dumb. Don't think I didn't hear you, you know exactly what you did and don't deny it.' I said angrily

I slapped him hard. And again out of rage.

'So that's what I am to you, a psycho and sadistic person. That you never even liked me, that your life has been ruined because of me.' I shouted pushing him over

'I hate to break it Malfoy, but you have ruined my life too. And I bet you said I was heartless, I had no feelings but deep down I thought you knew me. But I guess I was wrong, I was wrong about everything I did. And your only alive because of me' i seethed

I had the ring in my hand.

'This means nothing anymore. Not to you, not to me. No to anyone. So go have fun, hopefully I don't ruin your life even more' I threw the ring at him as everyone gasped. I raged before turning on my back and storming out. I slammed the door shut. I'm going to show him, I'm going to show him everything he lost.

I went into the bathroom and looked at myself. Soon my fist collided with the glass shattering it into little pieces. I looked at my reflection in the broken glass.
Father would think of me as weak if he saw me like this.

I need to toughen up. I didn't even come down for dinner, I didn't talk to anyone. Nobody here liked me or wanted to know me. Finally an owl I hadn't seen in along time came to my window. It was my step mothers

The letter told me that there was a prophecy in the department of Mysteries, and that she wanted me to come along. Of course I agreed anything, anything to ruin Potter's life.

To pass the time I read different books, mostly ones that are thrillers, I wasn't one for romantics. Not like the other girls anyway.

Nobody cares about me. Not even anyone that I know. Would life be better if I never existed at all?

Why did I ever fall for something that was going to break apart. Malfoy made the unbreakable...breakable.

It was the next day and my mental state was not good. Nobody liked me and nobody did. I had betrayed the DA, lost my closest partner. Lost myself. I was at breakfast, I had also read the new decree. Umbitch has replaced Albus Dumbledore. I didn't think it was right, and it was my fault. Everything was my fault. But I kept a brave face. Even if I have a deteriorating heart.
I was staring at my empty plate, I was looking at a knife.

What if......no. I can't be tempted to take the cowards way out. Die with dignity not pain. But death stops it all. I pointed the knife at my chest as I looked at it. I can't, I'm not going to succumb to suicide.

But it would be better if I left this world. No stop it! But it would be. Wouldn't it?

'In thought?' I heard a cheery voice, I didn't bother looking up.

'Hey' the boy said, that same smell of Cedric came I looked up to see a ghost of Cedric sitting before me at the Slytherin table.

'Cedric?' I asked

'Y/n, you're more than this. I've seen how beautiful you are, and I still see it. But don't blind yourself from it. Stop being silent about it and do what you have to do' he smiled

'It's harder than it looks, I'm not silent,my heart wants to say a lot of who cares. Nobody.' I sighed

'But show them, surprise them. Show them what you did to me, how kind you were. Where did that smile go?' He looked at me

'That smile faded along time ago, Ced. I can't, I'll always be driven back to the dark again.' I say sadly

'But only if you let it.' He smirked

But only if you let it.

My eyes fluttered open, I was now face down on my plate. Was I just asleep?

'You need to go to your classes immediately' Umbridge shouted.

I was just broken, more than anyone. Maybe I would greet death as an old friend.

Everyone was sitting at a distance in classes. Approximately 8 inches because Umbridge didn't like that we were too loose to eachother.

I saw all the paintings being taken down. The whole school was darker. It had no life.

I was walking past the Great hall when I saw the whole of the DA walk out holding their hands, Umbdrige just if given them the blood quill. I saw Chang stand there as everyone pushed past her. It wasn't her fault, I knew she was under Veritaserum.

They looked at me, with cold and hateful eyes. Some even mumbled something.

O.W.L's were next week, I was determined to get at least 12. Well that's what my father got.

It was dark and I went into the courtyard. I sat in the middle looking up at the stars, wondering if anyone would even care to listen.

I saw someone sit down next to me, I thought it would be a student. But I was wrong... it was Snape.

'What are you doing out so late, Miss Riddle' he asked in his monotone voice

'Looking at the stars, wondering if anyone would see me differently than what I'm made out to be' I looked down

'I know how you feel, I was in the same situation.' He said darkly

'How?' I turn to his slightly sorrowful face

'Everyone sees me as a mean, arrogant, worst teacher ever. But they do not see the real person, when I was at school, I did the same as what your doing. I always did something wrong, people hated me. Your not alone, y/n' he said

I was surprised.

'Is it never too late to make the right choice?' I asked

'Sometimes it takes one person to change your whole perspective on life. Now get to bed' he half smiled before I got up and went to the common room.

Draco has moved on. So should I

———————————————————————————
Awh this was sentimental! Anyway I hope you enjoyed and I will see you all soon!

—-MINKSSS