misunderstanding {olegie}

Regie: uhh aii my turn then......

*the members kept playing then they finished truth or dare*

Bae: okay let's record the next part after a few hours ok?

Everyone: aii

Kane: umm justin u can get off now *smirks*

Justin: oh shit right *tries to stand*

Ryan: did I say I want u to get off? I'm tired justin sleep with me

Justin: bitch don't say it like that it sounds like ur tryna fuck me.

Ryan: well it wouldn't be the first tim-

*Justin suprised covered ryans mouth.*

Regie: YOOO JUSTIN IS A BOTTOM

*Everyone laughed*

*Ryan smirked proud that he's the top or well justins top*

Justin: kys

Seb: me personally I would not let that slide

Justin: stfu seb that's why u got railed by darren.

Seb: WTF DARREN DID NOT RAIL ME-?

Darren: not yet

*Seb suprised looks at darren*

Seb: stfu darren u did not rail me and u ain't gonna.

Darren: oh? I didn't remember hearing this when u were crying in my room and slept in my bed?

Seb: U FUCKING BI-

seb jumped on darren they started fighting this was normal between tben

Ryan: stfu and let me sleep idgaf whos fucking who......

Oli: GUYS IM BAC- uhh

Seb was on top of darren strangling him while Darren's hands were on sebs waist while as justin was sitting on ryans lap and ryan had his arms around justins waist.

Oli: um..ok anyways we gotta go to a party later today.

Kane: YASSSS TIME TO GET SOME BITCHESSSSS

regie: YASSSS

Oli: what.

Regie: ...I mean nahhh fuck the bitches who needs bitches when I got oli.

Everyone laughed except oli

Oli pov: wtf was that was he being serious does he even take our relationship seriously hes been so distant recently too I feel like he's cheating he always leaves the bed before me and is gone when I wake up and sometimes he comes back late night and is always on the phone at night or when we're out and once I listened and it was a girl I don't want to jump to conclusions but it's making me so anxious and how can I just ask "yo r u cheating?" Ughh fuck this.

*Oli walked up to his room*

Regie: huh oli wait- *RiNggGgGGggg*

Regie: ohhh yoo Vickie wsgggg you got the shit??

*Oli stopped on the stairs*

Oli: wtf...who tf is Vickie

Regie: aii I'll meet u out

Oli: I fucking knew it

*Rwgie ran out oli ran behind him dressed in a disguise*

*everyone else just watched in silence they knew what was happening but they figured oli missunderstood and they were all too lazy to stop him and explain*

Regie stopped in Starbucks

Oli was hiding behind a chair he could barely see but it looked like he was buying a drink he couldn't see what drink it was but he assumed it was for the girl he's going to see.
Regie then went to a Boba shop nearby he met a girl she was tall almost as tall as oli she has long black hair and was wearing a crop top and jeans she smiled and grabbed regies arms oli boiled with anger bit he wanted to wait to see a little longer to confirm and then he'd run out. Regie leaned in and smiled olis heart broke seeing regies smile he only smiled at him like that how could he smile at another woman like that he then leaned closer and so did the girl that was it.

Oli: REGIE WTF

Regie: OLI-?!? WHAT R U DOING HERE

the girl quickly moved her hands behind her back and regie tried taking something and moving it but there was nowhere to hide it confused oli went closer that's when he saw what was going on regie bought olis fav drink but still it didn't make any sense.

Oli: regie r u bored of me? Did I do something wrong I just I don't get it u seem so distant nowadays u always leave early morning and come back late nights and and today's our anniversary and u didn't even wish me u barely event talked to me and now i catch u on a date with a girl getting her my favorite drink and and

Regie:OLI-?!

oli hung his head down tears filled in his eyes he was heartbroken. Regie ran to oli he held his head in his arms.

Regie: oli I'm sorry I made u feel that way I should of hung out with u more but u missuderstood ik its our anniversary today ive been spending the last 2 weeks trying to get u the perfect gift I don't have alot of money so I went to the bank and hella stores I went to see my friends to ask them for help and advice and finally I came up with getting u that jacked u rllt wanted and that cologne u wanted to finish your collection and my friend Vickie saved me the last one in the store so I could buy it for u and I'm not on a date with her the only person I love is u oli and this drink is for u too I planned to suprise u when I came home and take u on a drive while the others go to the party and I'm sorry about the joke I made earlier I was just kidding but I see how it was rude of me to say.

Vicky: also I'm gay

Regie: yah we both faggots

Vickie: ong

Oli: wait I feel like shit now I'm sorry regie now my present looks like shit compared to yours I got us matching sweaters and rings😭😭

Regie: pftt I'd love anything u gave me plus just having u is enough

The 2 hugged while Vickie flirted with the waitress.