steamy😈👀

*Ryan slowly walks towards the door it's locked so he listens closely*

*Ryan widens his eyes then smirks and leans against the door*

Justin: mmh ah ryan mm ahh ah mmh

Justin: ah I finished ok ryan probably left the room or went to sleep ill just sneak out.

*Justin opens the door to be acquainted with a smirking ryan*

Ryan: do I turn u on that much? You should of told me I could of fixed your little problem...tho u really hurt my feelings bacj there I thought I was rejected......you can make up for it now tho *smirks* *points down*

Justin still processing ehats happening looks down in shock to see ryan hard....

Justin: ....i..-it looks big....

*gasps*

Justin: SHIT WAIT NO I DIDNT MEAN-

*ryan pushes justin against the wall*

Justin: gah-!! Ryan wait no I'll get

Ryan: pins justin with one hand and brings his hands down to justins area he caresses it and rubs against his tip

*Justin lets out a soft moan*

Ah-~ no wait ryan

Ryan: pftt your hard already

Justin: pouts looking down

Ryan: gah don't pout if you do I seriously won't be able to hold myself back.

Justin: WTF?!?!

Ryan: ok ill help u ok

Justin: with what

Ryan: your little problem.

*He unzips both their pants and boths dicks fall out on to the other*

As expected ryans was bigger but justins was big as well.

Ryan holds the two and rubs them together

Justin: Mmh-!! Wait n-no-!

Ryan: *smirks* shh the others will hear

They jerked off together in the dark it was quiet all being heard was quiet moans.

Justin pov: I can't believe this I'm jerking off with ryan my best friend for 6 years and also crush. Who would of thought the groups coldest member who hated skinship and affection or being sus would be doing this with me here rn in our room?

Ryan pauses: we both came

Justin: ah-

Ryan: you did so good

Justin: ah seriously can u not say those things in this typa situation *turns away blushing*

Ryan: *chuckles* sorry

Justin: whateve- *ryans kisses him*

Justin: mm *the kiss was warm nice*

Ryan pov: huh why did he stop kissing back?

Zzzzz

Ryan pov: DID THIS BITCH REALLT JUST FALL ASLEEP?!!

justin: ryann *pouts*

Ryan: he's so cute tho.....

*Ryan carries justin to his bed he cleans and changes the both of them and then climbs into bed with him and cuddles with justin*